On 02/08/2017, Bank of Maharashtra announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduation for the position of Security officer .
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bank of Maharashtra before 02/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Security officer|
|Salary||Rs.31,705 – 45,950 /- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||02/09/2017|
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
Age: Minimum : 25 years; Maximum – 40 years ( Inclusive of all relaxations.)
Abbreviations Stands for – (MMGS – II) Middle Management Grade Scale – II SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes, UR – Un reserved, PWD-Persons With Disability, VH- Visual Impaired, HH- Hearing Impaired, OH- Orthopaedically Impaired.
Experience An Officer with 5 years of commissioned Service in Army/Navy/Air Force and not below the rank of Captain or equivalent or an officer not below the rank of Asst. Commandant in para Military Forces or police officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendent of police/Dy. Superintendent of police with 5 years experience. At the time of retirement, candidate should have with EXEMPLARY character and the same should be mentioned in the discharge book.
Computer Literacy: Working Knowledge of computer systems shall be essential qualification, which the candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
Hindi Knowledge: The candidate shall acquire working knowledge of Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
Job Profile: Monitoring Security and Fire Safety of the Bank, Liaisoning with Police & other security Officials, Training Armed Guards etc. Work related to development and security arrangements in case of need and allied activities.
Not withstanding the above, any developmental work assigned to him/her based on administrative requirement of the Bank for business growth and development
Posting The appointment of security officer is on All India basis and the selected candidates liable to be posted anywhere in India subject to administrative exigencies.
Scale of Pay in MMGS- II Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 as per revised scales.
Application Fee: OBC / General (Application fee + intimation charges) Rs. 600/- 2 SC/ST/PWD (intimation charges only) Rs.100/-
- The Selection for the post of Manager- Security is on the basis of short-listing and Group Discussions/or Personal Interview.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the academic track record of the candidate, experience and suitability of the candidates, as decided by the Bank and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and /or Personal Interview.( The centre & address of the venue, time and date of Group Discussion and /or interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through call letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost.) The details of short-listed candidates for Group Discussions and /or interview will be displayed through Bank’s website. Request for change of centre will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/add/cancel the date, time, centre, venue for the Group Discussion and /or interview or hold supplementary selection process on particular date /session /venue/ centre / for set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. Preliminary screening /short listing with reference to candidate’s qualifications, suitability / experience etc.
- Group Discussion of candidates will be conducted to assess the level of communication, clarity, solutions to the problems and adaptability.GD will be of 20 marks and the General candidates has to secure minimum 10 marks; Reserved category candidate has to secure 9 marks in GD to qualify for personal interview only.
- Final Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in personal interview.
- The total marks allotted for personal interview are 100. Candidates have to secure minimum marks as mentioned below. Depending upon the number of candidates and vacancies, if the bank decides to conduct both GD and Interview, in that case the marks will be 20:80
How To Apply?
- IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION Before applying online, candidates should: Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload. Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number.
- Application Procedure Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “Security officers” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON. The Name of the candidate or his / her Father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
Address For The Job: BANK OF MAHARASHTRA (A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA UNDERTAKING) HUMAN RESOURCES MGT DEPTT. Central Office, “Lokmangal”, 1501 Shivajinagar, Pune – 411 005.
Commence of date of on-line application 12.08.2017
Last Date of online application 02.09.2017
Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures. 12.09.2017
Date of GD/Interview Will be informed separately.