On 05/08/2017, Bank of Maharashtra announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech, Post Graduate, MCA, Ph, CA for the position of Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Multiple Vacancy.
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bank of Maharashtra before 15/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Name of the Post & No Of Post||Qualification and Experiences|
|Post Name: Chief Financial Officer
No of Post: 01
|Educational Qualification: He / She should be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
Experience: 15 years in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks / large corporate / PSUs / FIs / Financial services organization, of which 10 years should be in Banks / FIs (of which 5 years should be at Senior Management level).
Age: The applicant should be between 40 to 55 years as on the date of application
Job Profile : Responsible for accurate and timely presentation and reporting of financial information of the Bank. Establish accounting policies and procedures wherever required. c) Compliance with financial regulations and standards wherever applicable. Communicate both the Bank’s expected and actual financial performance. Overseeing the budget process, collecting of inputs and comparing the Bank’s actual performance the budget estimates. Flagging risks to the finances – operational, market etc. And developing strategies to counter / mitigate the same. Formulating the accounting policy of the Bank, maintaining the internal accounts and reporting of financial results through various statements of accounts, Balance Sheet and Profit & loss Account (performing financial controller type function). Policy work relating to Budget, including consolidation of budget for the Bank as a whole, notes to Board / Top Management, sanction of additional budget, review and amendment of Expenditure Rules. Prepare the policy and broad guidelines regarding Business Continuity Planning (BCP); however, the same would be implemented by departments concerned. Strategy for BCP would be framed by Risk Monitoring Department.
|Post Name: Chief Technology Officer
No of Post: 01 No.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, MCA
|Educational Qualification: Engineering Graduate or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution.
Experience: 15 years in relevant areas is mandatory. He / She should have worked in Banking-IT related areas / projects involving IT Policy and Planning / Financial Networks and Applications / Financial Information Systems / Cyber Security Technologies / Payment Technologies, etc. of which 5 years should be at Senior Management Level.
Age: – The applicant should be between 40 to 55 years as on the date of application.
Job Profile: The CTO will be key resource person providing in-depth technical expertise to the GM, IT and will be responsible for identifying and implementing new technologies and technology products. Responsible for preparation of Technology Vision Document for the Bank involving Technology architecture of the bank to meet its present and future needs and making the institution technologically competitive in the market. c) To develop stress testing mechanism to mitigate risk arising out of cyber- attacks and responsible for taking corrective measures / prudent response in case of cyber- attacks at Bank / partner agencies. d) Enhancing capacity building at Bank / partner agencies with respect to Information Technology. To appraise the management about global developments and necessary action points in the area of cyber security Responsible for digitizing most of the operations of the bank wherever feasible and possible and in the process reduce the cost of operations by leveraging the digital shift. Will be heading the Technical & Operations Team besides the technical team of client institutions to coordinate with IT Vendors of the Bank to effectively influence decision and ensure technical delivery. He/she should be able to bring in the Industry Expertise for the digital initiatives of the Bank. Maintaining competitive advantage over peers in Digital Banking and leveraging the Digital Ecosystem.
|Post Name: Principal Staff Training College
No of Post: 01 No.
Qualification: Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.d
|Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Commerce from a recognized University / Engineering Graduate. MBA Finance or Ph. D. shall carry due weightage.
Experience: 10 years of experience in PSBs / reputed Private Banks / reputed Academic Institutes. Experience as faculty in Training establishment of Banks would be preferable.
Job Profile: He will be incharge of Staff Training College, Pune and will be the head of all other training establishments of the Bank. He will be reporting to General Manager, HRM, H.O. Pune. The duties / job profile of the post are as under. Ensure smooth functioning of the college and other training establishments.Perform administrative and operational responsibilities of training institutions.Ensure preparation of annual training calendar based on the guidelines/ goals and objectives of the Bank and also keeping the expectations of the committee vetting the programmes and contents of the course. Convene the Training Advisory Committee (TAC) meeting for finalization of Training Calendar and also the Committee of DGMs to approve the Course Contents Design and conduct specific programmes depending upon the special needs of the organization.
Age: – The applicant should be between the age of 40 to 55 years as on the date of application.
- Selection will be through personal interview. A preliminary screening of application may be carried out by the Bank, to shortlist eligible candidates to be called for interview. While short listing the candidates, we may consider additional qualification, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled. Thus, merely fulfilling minimum qualification and experience criteria would not automatically entitle a candidate for the interview.
How To Apply?
- DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Appointment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination/Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number
- APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) – ALL Rs. 600 (Application fee + Intimation charges)
- Bank Transaction charges for online payment of application fee /intimation fee will have to be borne by the candidate. Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any ground nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection
- Eligible candidate has to apply online through the Bank’s website (www.bankofmaharashtra.in only. No other means/ mode of application are acceptable.
- Commence of date of on-line application 12.08.2017 Last Date of online application 15.09.2017
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for appointment of “CFO/CTO/Principal” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Modes of Payment of Fees:
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
- Payment of fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE MODE from 12.08.2017 to 15.09.2017 and no other mode of payment is acceptable
Address For The Job: BANK OF MAHARASHTRA (A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA UNDERTAKING) HUMAN RESOURCES MGT DEPTT. Head Office, “Lokmangal”, 1501 Shivajinagar, Pune – 411 005.
Last Date to Apply: 15/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW