On 05/08/2017, Bank of India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, Graduate for the position of Faculty.
Bank of India Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bank of India before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.20,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Qualification: Minimum Graduation. Dip in vocational courses/guidance preferable. Preference given to the candidate who has flair for teaching in rural development, Social, Agriculture, Economics, Psychology with computer knowledge. – Applicant should be resident of district (local) where RSETI is situated.
No. of Posts: Two Faculty members for each RSETI on contractual basis for Two years period. Provision for further renewal based on the satisfactory performance conduct/ behavior and for a minimum period of 5 years subject to maximum age of 65 years. The contract may be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice.
Age Criteria: Min 25 years Max 65 years as on 31.07.2017 subject to physical fitness.
Experience: 2 years as in-house Faculty or visiting faculty. Shall possess good flair/computing skill/ knowledge in Computer etc. (ii) Candidate should preferable be resident of local area where RSETI is situated.
Remuneration: The remuneration will be Rs.20,000/- per month
Actual travelling expenses: Maximum Rs.250/- per diem, for taking on the job training wherever required at site, other than the institute, to be approved by RSETI IN Charge/ Director based on the reasonability of the same
- The selection is based on performance in the written test, personal interview and teaching skill presentation/demonstration. Minimum qualifying marks in the written test, personal interview and teaching skill will be 50% in each parameter. Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
How To Apply?
- Application should be submitted in Bank’s prescribed format available in our Website with necessary self attested documents. (Annx1- For All Applicants, Annx-2 & Annx-3 additionally for retired employees of PSU Banks)
- Last date for submission of application is 14.08.2017.
- Bank also reserve the right to alter , modify or change the eligibility criteria and/or any of other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement , including criteria for passing/method and procedure for selection.
- Only those candidates who fulfill with eligible criteria and who are shortlisted for appearing for written test and then after for personal interview will be intimated either by email (online) or by speed post or by register post at the address or email address as the case may be, furnished by them in the application form.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of call letter/intimation.
- The partly filled/ incomplete applications will not be considered
- Applicant should not be engaged with any PVT/Govt. organization on full/part time basis/contractual basis, as on the date of acceptance of offer letter, if he/she is selected.
Address For The Job: Zonal Office: Kolhapur, 1519 C, Jaydhaval Bldg, Laxmipuri, P. B. No. 5 Kolhapur – 416002
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW