On 05/08/2017, Bank of India announced job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Attendant.
Bank of India jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bank of India before 14/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Last Date To Apply||14/8/2017|
Eligibility for Attendant:
- The applicant shall be Matriculate.
- Age limit: minimum 18 years and maximum 65 years as on 31.07.2017
- Should be able to read and write Hindi and English.
- Resident of the district where the RSETI located and local/ state rules relating to selection of candidates would prevail.
Remuneration: The remuneration will be Rs.8000/- per month. No other allowances/ reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
Leave: 12 days C/L. Maximum 4 days on each occasion. There is no encashment of leave even after exit of the attendant for any reason/ground. No leave can be accumulated. At the end of the calendar year, the leave would lapse.
Exit Policy: One month’s notice from either side
- The selection is based on performance in the interview. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 50% (50 out of 100 marks). Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
How To Apply?
- Application should be submitted in Bank’s prescribed format available in our Website
- Last date for submission of application is 14.08.2017
- The date of interview will be decided with due consultation with higher authorities and committee for the same.
- Bank also reserve the right to alter , modify or change the eligibility criteria and/or any of other terms
and conditions spelt out in this advertisement , including criteria for passing/method and procedure
- Only those candidates who have met with eligible criteria and who are shortlisted for appearing for personal interview will be intimated either by email (online) or by speed post or by register post at the address or email address as the case may be, furnished by them in the application form
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of call letter/intimation.
- The partly filled/ incomplete applications will not be considered
- Applicant should not be engaged with any PVT/Govt. organization on full/part time basis/contractual basis, as on the date of acceptance of offer letter, if he/she is selected.
Address For The Job: BANK OF INDIA STAR HOUSE C – 5, “G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051
Last Date to Apply: 14/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW