On 05/08/2017, Bank of India announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate for the position of Office Assistant.
Bank of India jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bank of India before 14/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Kolhapur, Sangli|
|Last Date To Apply||14/8/2017|
Eligibility for Office Assistant:
- Minimum Graduation with basic knowledge of accounts
- Applicant should be resident of district (local) where RSETI is situated.
Age Limit: Min 18 years Max 45 years as on 31.07.2017.
Remuneration: The remuneration will be Rs.15000/- per month.
Leave: 12 days in a calendar year to be availed with prior approval of RSETI director, maximum 4 days on each occasion. There is no provision for encashment of leave even after exit of the Office Assistant on any reason/ground. No leave can be accumulated at the end of the calendar year, the leave would lapse.
Exit Policy: One month’s notice from either side
- The selection is based on performance in the written test and personal interview. Minimum qualifying marks in the written test and personal interview will be 50% in each parameter. Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
How To Apply?
- Application should be submitted in Bank’s prescribed format available in our Website with necessary documents.
- Last date for submission of application is 14.08.2017
- Bank also reserve the right to alter , modify or change the eligibility criteria and/or any of other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement , including criteria for passing/method and procedure for selection.
- Only those candidates who have met with eligible criteria and who are shortlisted for appearing for written test and then after for personal interview will be intimated either by email (online) or by speed post or by register post at the address or email address as the case may be, furnished by them in the application form.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of call letter/intimation.
- The partly filled/ incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicant should not be engaged with any PVT/Govt. organization on full/part time basis/contractual basis, as on the date of acceptance of offer letter, if he/she is selected.
Address For The Job: Bank of India, Kolhapur, 1519 C, Jaydhaval Bldg, Laxmipuri, P. B. No. 5 Kolhapur – 416002
Last Date to Apply: 14/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW