On 23/11/2016, Bank Of Baroda (BoB) announced recruitment notification to recruit Sweeper Cum Peon, Peon. Through this recruitment notification, Bank Of Baroda (BoB) plans to recruit 10TH candidates for the post of Sweeper Cum Peon, Peon. Bank Of Baroda (BoB) is planning to recruit 33 candidates for the post of Sweeper Cum Peon, Peon. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/12/2016.
Bank Of Baroda (BoB) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bank Of Baroda (BoB) before 16/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Bank Of Baroda (BoB)|
|Vacancy Name||Sweeper Cum Sweeper Cum Peon, Peon, Sweeper Cum Peon, Peon|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||33 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.9,560-18,545/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||16/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Bank of Baroda, Zonal Office, Bareilly|
Eligibility & Details:
Sweeper Cum Peon, Peon Post:
Candidates can Get the Sweeper Cum Peon, Peon Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Sweeper Cum Peon, Peon|
|Total Vacancy: 33 Posts|
|Education required: A pass in Xth Standard examination or its equivalent. The candidate should be able to read and write in local vernacular language. Knowledge of English will be given added weightage.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 9560 – Rs. 18545 + DA + HRA + Other allowances, as admissible as per rules of the Bank, in force from time to time|
|Age Limit: Minimum Age 18 years, Maximum age – 26 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable (Online payment) shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs. 400/- for all others|
|Procedure: Bank of Baroda, Zonal Office, Bareilly invites applications for vacancies for Full-time Sweeper-cum-Peon / Peon in Subordinate cadre for the Districts Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection, process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear for any exams of the Bank in future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect. The Bank reserves the right to cancel the conduct of this recruitment process without assigning any reason. Decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
|Last Date: 16/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Bareilly|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Bank Of Baroda (BoB) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 23/11/2016 to 16/12/2016.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 16/12/2016