On 24/06/2017, Balmer Lawrie announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH, Diploma for the position of Junior Officer.
Balmer Lawrie recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Balmer Lawrie before 08/7/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Officer (Sales)|
|Last Date To Apply||08/7/2017|
Minimum Qualification: 12th Pass + Diploma in Travel & Tourism, Freshers can also apply
Max Age: 35 years
Experience (Years): Freshers can also apply
Preferred Experience: Candidates with prior experience of selling holidays will be preferred.
JOB PROFILE: Achieve planned sales target, while meeting budgeted contribution target. To promote and raise Brand awareness in the distribution network. To effectively handle counter sales/walk-in clients and convert all queries to sales Achieve and maximize customer satisfaction, achieving positive customer feedback. Coordinate with SBU operations team on matters pertaining to costing, submission to quotes/itinerary in a time bound manner, VISA etc. Monitor and report competition activities in local market, implement approved action plan. To visit Preferred Partner Agents & Travel Agents on regular basis. To follow up to maximize sales conversion. To prepare MIS reports, analyze agency wise sales & performance and identify new business opportunities & threats. Following time limits in terms of releasing of airline seats, hotel reservations, cruise / train bookings and effectively managing all aspects of the travel Ensuring error free and daily updation of the bookings
COMPENSATION: Selected candidates will be placed on three year fixed term contract. Compensation will be linked to qualification and experience and shall be as per the industry standards.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 08/7/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Balmer Lawrie norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?s ap-client=100#.
- After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
- In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link.
- Last date for submission of applications is 8 th July, 2017.
- Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.
Other General Terms & Conditions:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof
Address For The Job: Balmer Lawrie, Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply: 08/7/2017