On 12/07/2017, Balmer Lawrie announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 12th, Diploma for the position of Junior Officer.
Balmer Lawrie recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Balmer Lawrie before 21/07/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Officer|
|Last Date To Apply||21/07/2017|
Minimum Qualification: 12th Pass + Diploma in Travel & Tourism.Graduates + Diploma in Travel & Tourism.Graduates with relevant experience.
Minimum Experience: Freshers can also apply. However, preference will be given to candidates having experience in Domestic/International Ticketing.
Maximum Age: 30 years for Freshers.35 Years for experienced candidates.
JOB PROFILE: The incumbents shall be responsible for providing support in carrying out day to day Implants’Travel operations including itinerary preparation, fare construction, making reservations, issuance/delivery of tickets to the clients, generation/submission of bills to the clients and to provide faultfree services to the customers.
COMPENSATION: Selected candidates will be placed on a fixed term contract. Compensation will be linked to qualification and experience and shall be as per the industry standards.
- Only short listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any ispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of appropriate Court only
How To Apply?
- Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?s ap-client=100#.After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
- In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link by giving the description of your problem and your contact number. Last date for submission of applications is 21st July, 2017. Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the selection process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY
- Incomplete applications, or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Applications submitted without Age / Qualification will not be entertained.
- All qualifications, where applicable, should be from AICTE/UGC recognized/affiliated institutes/colleges/universities. Candidates, if asked, may be required to produce relevant certificate from Principal / Dean of the Institute in support of approval / recognition of the Institute & Course by AICTE/UGC during the selection process as per the advice of the Company. In the event where the qualification acquired is not found to be recognized by AICTE/UGC post selection, the appointment shall be terminated without further notice
Address For The Job: Balmer Lawrie, Delhi.
Last Date to Apply: 21/07/2017