On 08/08/2017, Balmer Lawrie announced job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA for the position of Deputy Manager.
Balmer Lawrie jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Balmer Lawrie before 27/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Manager – Project Logistics|
|Salary||Rs.20,600 – 46,500/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||27/08/2017|
Position Title: Deputy Manager [Project Logistics]-East
SBU/Function: SBU – Logistics, Kolkata
Grade: Deputy Manager; Executives’ Grade E2
Maximum Age: Maximum age as on the last date of receipt of applications should be 32 years
Minimum Qualification: 2 years full time regular Post Graduate Degree (MBA/Equivalent) (only AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD/ AITA/UFTAA approved Institutes/ Universities)
Preferred Qualification: MBA or Equivalent degree in Logistics, Sales & Marketing is preferable
Preferred Experience: 5 Experience of 3 Years in the field of Project Logistics is MANDATORY
Reservation Details: Unreserved
Eligibility of Persons with Disability: OH (OA, OL) eligible to Apply
Indicative Job Description
- Create, establish the market in the Eastern & North Eastern India
- Implement effective direct sales strategies, thereby achievement of department sales objectives. necessary transactions
- Identifying & develop cost effective Vendor / Supplier base for cost effective procurement of services for Project Logistics
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & annual sales target.
- Liaise with various authorities (Govt./PSUs/Private) in order to ensure smooth operation and timely completion of the project undertaken
- Analysing vendors/vendor management
- Commercial acumen & ability to negotiate & close business
- Implementing Standard Operating Procedure in view of the Project Logistics.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/08/2017.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
How To Apply?
- Online submission of application is permitted on the website between 0000 hours on 08.08.2017 till 2359 hours on 27.08.2017.
- Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with self-attested photocopies as documentary proof
at the time of interview:
- Proof of Age,
- Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates)
- Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization
- Last Salary Certificate/ Payslips (Last 3 months) (if applicable)
- Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Persons with Disability (PWD) certificate, if applicable from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY without any correspondence.
- Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY without any correspondence.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- All qualifications should be AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD/ AITA/ UFTAA recognized and from AICTE/UGC/ MHRD recognized/ affiliated Institutes/ Colleges/ Universities.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
Address For The Job: Balmer Lawrie, 21, NS Rd, Fairley Place, BBD Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
Ref. No.: No.: BL/Rect/Exe/E2/Log-Kol/2017-18/02
Last Date to Apply: 27/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW