On 08/08/2017, Balmer Lawrie announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduation for the position of Assistant Manager.
Balmer Lawrie jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Balmer Lawrie before 27/8/2017 All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs.16,400 – 40,500 /-Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||27/8/2017|
Position Title : Assistant Manager [Operations] – Freight Forwarding (FF)
Maximum Age: Maximum age as on the last date of receipt of applications should be 30 years.
Minimum Qualification: 3 years Graduate (Non-Engg) [Any Discipline] (only AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD/ AITA/UFTAA approved Institutes/ Universities)
Preferred Qualification: Basic IATA Air Cargo Course and DGR
Minimum Experience (years) : 6
Reservation Details: OBC (Non-creamy layer)
Eligibility of Persons with Disability: OH (OA) VH (LV) eligible to Apply
Indicative Job Description: The key responsibilities of the incumbent will be:- Taking care of Air Import consolidation customers. Coordination with various airlines, authorities, and warehouses. The incumbents would also be responsible for customs and trans-shipment activities which include supervision for timely collection of delivery orders from the different airlines, tracking of shipments as per the pre-alerts. The incumbent should have knowledge for regularization of shipment in case of short/excess landing, wrong labelling, retrieval formalities, and the amendment in customs. The incumbent should have computer literate background and must have good communication skill. any other task that may be assigned from time to time The above role is indicative only, not exhaustive
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
How To Apply?
- Online submission of application is permitted on the website between 0000 hours on 08.08.2017 till 2359 hours on 27.08.2017.
- Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with self-attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview: Proof of Age, Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates) Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization Last Salary Certificate/ Payslips (Last 3 months) (if applicable) Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Persons with Disability (PWD) certificate, if applicable from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement, his/her candidature may be cancelled
Other General Conditions:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY without any correspondence
- The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof
- Out Station Candidates called for Interview for the post of Assistant Manager [Operations] – FF (E1) shall be entitled for to & fro travel reimbursement limited to AC 3 tier rail fare or equivalent from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the Interview centre and submit proof for travel undertaken
Address For The Job: Balmer Lawrie and Co, Corporate & Registered Office 21, Netaji Subash Road, Kolkata -700 001
Last Date to Apply: 27/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW