On 08/08/2017, Balmer Lawrie announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduation for the position of Assistant Manager.
Balmer Lawrie Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Balmer Lawrie before 27/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs.16,400 – 40,500 /- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||27/08/2017|
Qualification: 3 years Graduate (Non-Engg) [Any Discipline] (only AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD/ AITA/UFTAA approved Institutes/ Universities)
Minimum Experience: 3 Years relevant experience in Logistics Industry.
Minimum Experience (years) 6 : Experience in B2B sales is MANDATORY
Preferred Experience: Candidates with 3 years’ experience in the field of Freight Forwarding Sales shall be preferred.
PLACE OF POSTING: The place of posting can be anywhere in India or abroad depending on the exigencies of work. The Company reserves the right to create a panel through empanelment of candidates if more than one candidate is found suitable and offer employment opportunity to such empaneled candidate in future in similar role at same or different location. Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.
SBU/Function SBU – Logistics, Kanpur
Note: The cut-off date for post qualification relevant experience & maximum age is 27th August, 2017. Last date for submission of applications is 27th August, 2017. Avenues for career growth in the organization shall be governed by the prevailing rules & practices depending on the qualification & performance. For any queries please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref.no. of the advertisement and position name as subject or contact 033-22225731. *Applications sent directly to the above mail id shall be summarily rejected, Applications submitted using the ‘Online’ format shall only be considered.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
How To Apply?
- The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
- Online submission of application is permitted on the website between 0000 hours on 08.08.2017 till 2359 hours on 27.08.2017.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement, his/her candidature may be cancelled.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate has given incorrect information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no
traveling expenses shall be reimbursed.
- Balmer Lawrie shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in
this regard will be entertained.
- The court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
Other General Terms & Conditions:
- The Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No
correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY without any correspondence.
- Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY without any correspondence.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted
based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
Address For The Job: Balmer Lawrie, Core- 08, Ground Floor, Scope Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Advt Number: Ref. No.: BL/Rect/Exe/E1/Log-Kan/2017-18/03
Last Date to Apply: 27/08/2017