On 18/07/2017, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed MA, M.Phil/ Ph.D for the position of Guest Faculty.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Guest Faculty post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 27/7/2017 at 2.30 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University on 27/7/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Department : Department of Mass Communication and Journalism
Subject / Course: M. A. , M. Phil, PhD in Mass Communication & Journalism
Essential Qualifications: As per the UGC Norms with specialization in New Media, Electronic Media (Radio Production), Public Relation/Advertising
Salary: Appointment on Guest Faculty will be purely temporary in nature and will be paid Rs. 1,000/- per lecture to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month. Appointment will be for one semester only
- Walk-in interview will be held on 27/7/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University norms or decision .
- Interested Candidates are required to report one hour before the scheduled time of Interview with duly filled in Application Form (available on website) along with all original documents (also bring one set of photocopy of all the self-attested documents) with two color photographs otherwise his / her application form will not be entertained.
- The number of positions will be based on requirement of the particular Department and will be fixed at the time of interview
- BBAU reserves the right to cancel all and / or any position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India rules
- No TA/DA or accommodation shall be provided for attending the interview. Interview may continue for next day depending upon the circumstances, hence the candidate may come prepared accordingly. Interview date and time are tentative and subject to change which shall be notified from time to time on BBAU website.
Walk-In Address: Dean Office, School for Information Science & Technology, BBAU, Lucknow
Walk-In Time: 2.30 P.M
Reference No: Ref. No: 557(D)DIT/BBAU/2017
Walk-In Date: 27/7/2017