On 14/02/2017, Assam State Disaster Management Authority announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Assam State Disaster Management Authority plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Project Officer. Assam State Disaster Management Authority is planning to recruit 7 candidates for the post of Project Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/02/2017.
Assam State Disaster Management Authority proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Assam State Disaster Management Authority before 22/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Assam State Disaster Management Authority|
|Vacancy Name||Project Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||07 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 27,120/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||22/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Assam State Disaster Management Authority, Guwahati|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 07 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institute or equivalent. Should have minimum 2 years working experience as a full time paid employee in an organisation of repute dealing with Disaster Management or in the Development and Social sector. Should have excellent communication skills in Assamese and English. Should have good skills on computer operation especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, use of internet, etc. Candidate must be Indian citizen and preferably permanent resident of Assam.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 27,120/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Should not be below 21 years and above 38 years as on 1st January 2017|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The applications, complete in all respects in the prescribed form and along with testimonials should be submitted on or before 22.02.2017 and addressed to: The Chief Executive Officer, Assam State Disaster Management Authority, Assam Secretariat Campus (Opp. SBI Sectt. Branch), Dispur, Guwahati – 781006, Assam.|
|Last Date: 22/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Guwahati|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Assam State Disaster Management Authority norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 22/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 22/02/2017