On 9/2/2017, Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services(ARIAS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Executive Engineer/Assistant Civil Engineer. Through this recruitment notification, Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services(ARIAS) plans to recruit B.E/B.Tech candidates for the post of Executive Engineer/Assistant Civil Engineer. Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services(ARIAS) is planning to recruit 3 candidates for the post of Executive Engineer/Assistant Civil Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services(ARIAS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services(ARIAS) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services(ARIAS)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Engineer/Assistant Civil Engineer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||03 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.37,400-67,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||The State Project Director, ARIAS Society, Project Coordination Unit, Agriculture Complex, Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati‐ 781022 (Assam, India)|
Eligibility & Details:
Executive Engineer/Assistant Civil Engineer Post:
Candidates can Get the Executive Engineer/Assistant Civil Engineer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Executive Engineer/Assistant Civil Engineer|
|Total Vacancy: 03 Posts|
|Education required: B.E/B.Tech|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: 5 to 10 years|
|Pay Scale: Rs.37,400-67,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: 40 to 50 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: The ARIAS Society intends to hire an Executive Engineer (Civil) and two Assistant Civil Engineers purely on contractual basis for the proposed World Bank aided ‘Assam Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project’ (APART). The draft Terms of Reference (TOR) for the positions may be seen in the website of the ARIAS Society viz. Depending on the qualifications, experience, competencies, etc. of the candidate, the consolidated remuneration will be fixed between the range of Rs.11.40 lakh to Rs.19.20 lakh per year for the Executive Engineer and for the Assistant Civil Engineer it will be within the range of Rs.6.60 lakh to Rs.10.80 lakh per year. The minimum required qualifications and experience for the positions in‐short are given below. However, the detailed required qualification & experience shall be as given in the respective draft TOR provided in the website of ARIAS Society|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Guwahati|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services(ARIAS) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Executive Engineer/Assistant Civil Engineer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017