On 29/11/2016, Assam Agricultural University (AAU) announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Assam Agricultural University (AAU) planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow post who have completed M.SC. Assam Agricultural University (AAU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 20/12/2016.
Assam Agricultural University (AAU) proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 20/12/2016 at 11.00 am . Eligible candidates can attend interview at Assam Agricultural University (AAU) on 20/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Assam Agricultural University (AAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs.25,000-28,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||20/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||DEPARTMENT OF PLANT BREEDING & GENETICS ASSAM AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY JORHAT 785 013, ASSAM|
|Reference||Vide memo no. 2(184)/16/DRA(T)/2016-17/23098-108|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: Master degree in Plant Breeding and Genetics/Agricultural Biotechnology/Agricultural Biochemistry/Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/ Biotechnology, allied fields of life sciences. Experience in molecular marker with bioinformatics is desirable|
|Desirable: Rs 25000/- for 1st & 2nd year and Rs 28000/- in 3rd year + HRA @10% for professional degree holders|
|Duration : Till the continuation of project|
|Pay Scale:Rs.25,000-28,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|procedure : Interested candidates are requested to appear the interview with applications in plain paper along with bio-data, photograph and self-attested supporting testimonials at 11.00 am on December 20, 2016 (Tuesday). No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.|
|Venue: DEPARTMENT OF PLANT BREEDING & GENETICS ASSAM AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY JORHAT 785 013, ASSAM|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 am|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 20/12/2016
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Assam Agricultural University (AAU) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow ” on 20/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “DEPARTMENT OF PLANT BREEDING & GENETICS ASSAM AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY JORHAT 785 013, ASSAM“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 am
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 20/12/2016
VENUE: DEPARTMENT OF PLANT BREEDING & GENETICS ASSAM AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY JORHAT 785 013, ASSAM
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016