On 1/12/2016, Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital announced recruitment notification for Senior Resident /Junior Residents. Through this recruitment notification, Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital planning to recruit Senior Resident /Junior Residents post who have completed MBBS, Diploma. Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital is planning to recruit 6 candidates for the post of Senior Resident /Junior Residents. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 2/12/2016.
Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Resident /Junior Residents post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 2/12/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital on 2/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident /Junior Residents|
|Education Requirement||M.B.B.S, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||06 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||2/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital,New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Resident /Junior Residents Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Resident /Junior Residents Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Resident /Junior Residents|
|Total Vacancy: 06 Posts|
|Education required: MBBS degree from recognized university and should be registered with Delhi Medical council.|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 30Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital,New Delhi|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 2/12/2016
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Senior Resident /Junior Residents ” on 2/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital,New Delhi“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 2/12/2016
VENUE: Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital,New Delhi