On 8/02/2017, Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Mali Attendant. Through this recruitment notification, Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) plans to recruit 10th candidates for the post of Mali Attendant. Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Mali Attendant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 7/3/2017.
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) before 7/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute (ARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Mali Attendant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 17,800/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||7/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Agharkar Research Institute ,Pune|
Eligibility & Details:
Mali Attendant Post:
Candidates can Get the Mali Attendant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Mali Attendant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:SSC passed from recognized Board, knowledge of English and Ability to handle multi skilled work|
|Desirable: Diploma in Agri . Mali training and Practical experience on field|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 17,800/-per month|
|Age Limit: 28 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Enclose self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, caste certificate issued by competent authority and passport size photographs and application fees payable by Demand Draft of Rs.50/- in favor of Director, ARI, Pune, to the Director, ARI, Pune 4, super-scribing on cover APPLICATION FOR THE POST “MALIATTENDANT A” Last date for receipt of filled applications is 07 March 2017|
|Last Date: 7/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Pune|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 7/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Mali Attendant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 7/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 7/3/2017