On 07/08/2017, Archaeological Survey of India announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, Post Graduate for the position of Superintending Epigraphist.
Archaeological Survey of India jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Archaeological Survey of India before 06/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Superintending Epigraphist|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||06/10/2017|
Qualification: Masters’ degree in Persian/ Arabic with Medieval Indian History as one of the subject at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognized University or equivalent; Or Master’s degree in History with Medieval Indian History as a subject and Arabic Persian as One of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognized University or equivalent. Seven years experience in copying, deciphering and editing of ancient or medieval inscriptions in the concerned discipline.
Duties: Supervise and provide scholarly guidance of the scholars of the Branch, including extensive touring for interpretation of anligui(ieg. Documentation of the inscription so discoveled, and taking of impressions. Deciphering of inscriptions. Preparation of detailed reports on the epigraphical findings. Copying of inscriptions. Publication of iwcriptions with critical notes.
TO exercise åll delegated powers, relating to financial and administrative.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/10/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Archaeological Survey of India norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applications in duplicate in the following proforma (Annexure-A) along with the complete and up-to-date ACRs/APARs Of the Officers who can be spared in the event of his/her selection, may be sent to the undersigned through proper channel within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Application received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. Initial place of posting: 0/0 The Director (Epigraphy), Archaeological
Survey of India, Arabic and Persian Inscriptions, Old High Court Building, Nagpur-440001, Maharashtra.
Address For The Job: 0/0 The Director (Epigraphy), Archaeological Survey of India, Arabic and Persian Inscriptions, Old High Court Building, Nagpur-440001, Maharashtra
Reference Number: F.NG. 1-3/Z017-AdG1-]
Last Date to Apply: 06/10/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW