On 20/07/2017, APSC announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Masters Degree for the position of Principal.
Assam Public Service Commission APSC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Assam Public Service Commission APSC before 21/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Salary||Rs.30,000-1,10,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/08/2017|
Qualification: Master Degree in music from any recognized University. Master Degree in general Education (Arts/ Science/ Commerce etc.) A High grade of AIR/ T.V
Age Limit: Minimum Age limit 45 years and the upper age limit is 55 years on the 1st January of the year of the advertisement
Name of the Post: Principal of Luit Konwar Rudra Baruah State College of Music Assam under Directorate of Cultural Affairs Department.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- PM plus Grade Pay of Rs.14,500/- PM Plus other allowances as per rules of the Govt. of Assam
Administrative Experience: Must have administrative experience at least for 5 (Five) years in an Executive Post in similar other organization and capability of running the college independently or teaching for at least 20 (Twenty) years.
- Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
- By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course. The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejections in due course.
How To Apply?
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 21/08/2017 during office hours.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Address For The Job: Assam Public Service Commission, Guwahati
Reference Number: No.52PSC/DR-5/1/2017-2018
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2017