On 31/07/2017, Anna University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Project Assistant.
Anna University Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Anna University before 18//08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.22,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||18//08/2017|
Qualification: M.Sc in Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology with first class
Fellowship: Rs 22,000/- (consolidated)
Duration of the project: 2 Years
Name of the Project: Bioprocessing of agro-residues with coconut husk and jute for the production of lignocellulotic enzymes with simultaneous softening process of natural fibres
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18//08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Anna University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application along with the relevant documents should reach the following address on or before 18.08.2017. Superscribe the envelope as PA-DST-SEED-Project-Ref: SP/YO/068/2016 To The Professor and Head Department of Applied Science and Technology A.C.Tech, Anna University, Chennai-600 025
Address For The Job: The Professor and Head Department of Applied Science and Technology A.C.Tech, Anna University, Chennai-600 025
Last Date to Apply: 18//08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW