On 13/01/2017, Andaman and Nicobar Administration announced recruitment notification to recruit General Duty Medical Officer/Medical Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Andaman and Nicobar Administration plans to recruit M.B.B.S candidates for the post of General Duty Medical Officer/Medical Officer. Andaman and Nicobar Administration is planning to recruit 43 candidates for the post of General Duty Medical Officer/Medical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/2/2017.
Andaman and Nicobar Administration proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Andaman and Nicobar Administration before 25/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Andaman and Nicobar Administration|
|Vacancy Name||General Duty Medical Officer/Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||43 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.80,000 to 85,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Port Blair|
|Last Date To Apply||25/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Andaman and Nicobar Administration,Port Blair – 110 016|
Eligibility & Details:
General Duty Medical Officer/Medical Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the General Duty Medical Officer/Medical Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer/Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 43 Posts|
|Education required: M.B.B.S|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.80,000 to 85,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: The eligible willing candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format to the Directorate of Health Services, A & N Administration, Port Blair 744101 in a sealed envelop superscribing Application for the Post of General Medical Officer/ Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)/ Medical Officer (Ayurveda) on or before 25.02.2017 by 3.00 p.m. No applications will be entertained after the stipulated date. The date of walk-in- interview will be published later on in the leading Newspaper of this Island.|
|Last Date: 25/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Port Blair|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Andaman and Nicobar Administration norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of General Duty Medical Officer/Medical Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 25/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 25/2/2017