On 29/07/2017, AMU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree, Ph.D for the position of Guest Teachers.
Aligarh Muslim University AMU Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Aligarh Muslim University AMU before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindlya go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Guest Teachers|
|Qualification||Master Degree, Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
- Good Academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading systems is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from and Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University. (
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) Conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub clause (i) and (ii) above candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph. D degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standard and Procedure for award of Ph. D degree) regulations 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and Appointment of Assistant Professor of Equivalent positions Universities / College/ Institutions.
- NET/SELT/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted. Further, the award of degrees to candidates registered for the M.Phil./Ph D programme prior to July 112009, shall be governed by provisions of the then existing Ordinance/ By Laws/ Regulations of the institution awarding the degrees and the Ph. D candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of ” NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges / institutions subject to the fulfilment of the conditions: (k) Ph D degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only.
Pay Scale: on payment of an honorarium of Rs. 1,000/- per lecture/ period to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Aligarh Muslim University AMU norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Prescribed application forms may be downloaded from the website www.amurtgistrar.com. Persons downloading the Form from the Net are required to send a Cash receipt of Rs.300/-Issued by the State Bank of India. AMU Branch (05555),under the Head, “Employment Fee” or Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch Aligarh (05555), alongwith the duly filled employment form, self-attested xerox copies of documents, complete in all respect, mentioning their mobile phone numbers, be submitted in the Office of the Chairman, Department of Foreign Languages, Faculty of International Studies, AMU, Aligarh on or before 16 August 2017 till 4:00 p.m. candidates called for interview will not be paid TA/ DA. Incomplete applications and those received late will not be entertained.
Address For The Job: Office of the Chairman, Department of Foreign Languages, Faculty of International Studies, AMU, Aligarh
Advertisement No. Advertisement No.992/DFL/
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW