On 08/08/2017, AMU Aligarh Muslim University announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Masters Degree, Ph.D for the position of Guest Teachers.
AMU Aligarh Muslim University jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to AMU Aligarh Muslim University before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Guest Teachers|
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subjects or an equivalent degree from an Indian University / Foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by IJGC like SLET I NET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are or have been awarded a PhD, degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for Award of Ph.D. degree) regulations 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for requirement and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ColIeges/lnstitutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master’s Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET iS not conduted.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree priro to 19th September 1991.
- A relaxation Of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% Of the marks to the Master’s / Graduate level for the SCIST physically and visually handicapped candidates.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% where the grading system is followed by recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- Teacher of Indian Arts History and Aesthetics .
- Ability to explain the logical reasoning of the subject concerned and adequate knowledge to teach theory and Practices Of painting stream.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the AMU Aligarh Muslim University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates may download application form from our website www.amuregistrar.com, and enclose the cash receipt of Rs.300/- to be deposited in the Cash Section, A.M.LJ., and submitted in the Office Of the Chairman, Department of Fine Arts), during the office hours. Candidates called for interview will not be paid TAIDA.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION FORM IS 16.08.2017
- NOTE: All the eligible candidates will be interviewed in the office of the Chairman, Department of Fine Arts, AMLJ, Aligarh.
Address For The Job: AMU Aligarh Muslim University, AMU Campus, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202001
Reference Number: D.No – 405 IDFA
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW