On 19/07/2017, Ambedkar University Delhi announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Masters degree for the position of Deputy Registrar.
Ambedkar University Delhi recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Ambedkar University Delhi before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Registrar|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 to 39,100/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Qualification: Master’s Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale. Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs.6000/- and above with experience in educational administration. Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
Desirable Experience: Experience in handling Budget, Finance & Accounts and Audit in a University system or research institution. Additional professional qualification like CA or ICWA
Age: Direct recruitment – 45 years (5 years relaxable to Officers serving in Central or State Government Departments); Deputation – 56 years
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Ambedkar University Delhi norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The application will be accepted only online using the AUD online job portal which can be accessed at this address: http://aud.ac.in/careerataud. The complete details of the advertisement are available on the University website www.aud.ac.in. Before filling the online application please read the instructions carefully.
- Application fee of Rs.500/- is payable online through payment gateway. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
- Online application process and submission link will be enabled at 10:00 AM on 20.07.2017 and will be disabled at 05:30 PM on 14.08.2017.
- In case of any enquiry regarding submission of online application, please send your queries to [email protected]
Address For The Job: Ambedkar University Delhi, Delhi.
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017