On 10/08/2017, Ambedkar University Delhi announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, LLB, M.Sc, MCA, MBA for the position of Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, System Administrator.
Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Ambedkar University Delhi before 11/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Details of Post||Qualification|
|Post Name: Deputy Registrar
Salary: PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.7,600/- (pre-revised)
|Essential: (i) Master’s Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale. (ii) Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs.6000/- and above with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. OR 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
Desirable: (i) Master’s Degree in Management / Computer Applications or LL.B (ii) Experience in University Administration and familiarity with the working of University Bodies and Institutions of Higher Learning. (iii) Knowledge and experience of establishment/ service matters in Universities, Institutions of Higher Learning etc.
Age limit: 48 yrs
|Post Name: Assistant Registrar
Salary: PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5,400/- (pre-revised)
|Essential: (i) Master’s Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale. (ii) At least three years post qualification experience in a supervisory capacity in a relevant field, equivalent to a Group `B’ post in a Govt. Departments or a University or Educational or Research Institutions or Teaching or Research experience at college/university level or similar corporate experience in a reputed private organization along with proven administrative capabilities.
Desirable: (i) MBA/ LL.B/ MCA or equivalent qualification (ii) Knowledge of Govt. Rules and Office Procedures.
Age limit: 43 yrs
|Post Name: System Administrator
Salary: Level-10 (Rs.56,100 –1,77,500) Revised under 7th CPC
|Essential: (i) Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology / B. Tech or Master’s in Computer Applications (MCA) with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale along with professional certification from Microsoft / Oracle / Cisco / Sun / Red Hat. (ii) At least 5 years’ experience in managing networking and installation of packages in University / Government / Public / Private Organization of repute.
Desirable: (i) Working experience on Microsoft IIS Webserver and LINUX-Apache Server, and Implementation of Intrusion Protection System (IPS). (ii) Working experience of ERP implementation, problem solution in a University system or Educational Institutions of Higher Learning.
Age limit: 43 yrs
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 11/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Ambedkar University Delhi norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The application will be accepted only online using the AUD online job portal which can be accessed at this address: http://aud.ac.in/careerataud. The complete details of the advertisement are available on the University website www.aud.ac.in. Before filling the online application please read the instructions carefully.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post. Application fee of Rs.500/- for OBC candidates is payable online through payment gateway. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
- Online application process will start from 14.08.2017 at 10:00 AM and submission link will be disabled at 05:00 PM on 11.09.2017. In case of any enquiry regarding submission of online application, please send your queries to [email protected] Hard copy of the application is not required.
Address For The Job: AUD Kashmere Gate Campus (map), Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006.
Last Date to Apply: 11/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW