On 8/2/2017, All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Research Officer/Accountant. Through this recruitment notification, All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) plans to recruit MD/Ph.D,M.Sc candidates for the post of Senior Research Officer/Accountant. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Senior Research Officer/Accountant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/2/2017.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) before 26/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Officer/Accountant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||26/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||NDDTC, AIIMS, New Delhi|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Research Officer/Accountant Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Research Officer/Accountant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Research Officer/Accountant|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: MD/Ph.D,M.Sc|
|Desirable: Experience of working in National level organizations / agencies Experience in coordination activities, conducting training programs, preparation of progress reports/presentations to stakeholders Knowledge of basic statistical analysis and use of SPSS software Research and clinical experience among substance using populations Working knowledge of spreadsheet software such as MS Excel, and internet search skills Excellent writing and analytical skills Willingness to undertake travel Experience of working at AIIMS Fluency in English and Hindi language|
|Experience: 2 Years|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 18 to 30 years to – 45 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: Interested applicants may send their CV as email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Application for the contractual post ”. Last date: 26th February 2017 Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.|
|Last Date: 26/2/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based onr Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Senior Research Officer/Accountant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 26/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 26/2/2017