On 23/06/2017, Alagappa University announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Any Gradaution for the position of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow.
Alagappa University recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Alagappa University before 17/07/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.37,400-67,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/07/2017|
Essential Qualification: An academician not lower in rank than that of a University Professor. 2. Should have completed 50 years but not 55 years at the time of application for the initial recruitment. 3. Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying official correspondence and drafting reports.
Pay Band : Rs.37400-67000 with a Grade Pay of Rs.10000
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/07/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Alagappa University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates should send their filled-in applications in Eight copies 2. Candidates already in service should send their applications through proper channel. Candidates should enclose the attested Xerox copies of the certificates for the proof of their age, educational qualifications, experience etc.
- A relaxation of 5% will be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks, at the Master’s degree level for the SC/ST, Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) and Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer) categories.
- A relaxation of 5% will be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks, to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.Minimum eligibility does not vest any right on the candidate to be called for interview. The candidates will be short-listed, based on higher qualifications/ accomplishments of the available applicants.
- Only such short-listed candidates will be called for interview.The University reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill-up the post notified.Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Cost of Application Form For SC/ST For Others In person Rs.300/- Rs.500/- By Post Rs.320/- Rs.520/-
- Candidates can also download the application form and instructions to the candidates from http://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in. Such downloaded filledin Applications should accompany the prescribed Application Fee of Rs.500/- (for general)/Rs.300/- (for SC/ST candidates) by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Alagappa University” payable at “Karaikudi”.
- The application fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.The filled-in applications which are not in the prescribed format will be rejected and no intimation in this regard will be sent to the candidates.
- Late applications will not be taken into consideration and the University will not be responsible for the delay in transit.The candidates are instructed to ensure their eligibility for the post applied as per the prescribed qualifications before submitting their application.
Address For The Job: ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY, KARAIKUDI – 630 003.
Last Date to Apply: 17/07/2017