On 01/02/2017, Air India announced recruitment notification for Trainee Captain. Through this recruitment notification, Air India planning to recruit Trainee Captain post who have completed Any Graduate. Air India is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Trainee Captain. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 06/02/2017 to 28/02/2017 (working days).
Air India proposes to Conduct Interview for Trainee Captain post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 06/02/2017 to 28/02/2017 (working days). Eligible candidates can attend interview at Air India on 06/02/2017 to 28/02/2017 (working days). Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Air India|
|Vacancy Name||Trainee Captain|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||06/02/2017 to 28/02/2017 (working days)|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Air India, Across india|
|Reference||Ref. No. AICL/HRD/ 20I7|
Eligibility & Details:
Trainee Captain Post:
Candidates can Get the Trainee Captain Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Trainee Captain|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Graduate|
|Experience: Minimum total flying experience of 2500 hours. With Minimum PIC flying experience as follows With Airline Type Aircraft experience PIC flying experience of minimum 500 hours on airline type jet aircraft Or PIC flying experience of 1000 hours on airline type turboprop aircraf With Non Airline Type Aircraft experience: Minimum PIC flying experience of 1000 hours on non-airline type Jet aircraft Or PIC flying experience of 1500 hours on non airline type turboprop aircraft.|
|Pay Scale: Approximately 3.75 lakhs /per month gross + applicable benefits. (Approximately INR 3.00 lakhs/per month gross during training till P2 Endorsement)|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Walk-In-Date: 06/02/2017 to 28/02/2017 (working days)|
|Venue: Air India, Across india|
|Walk-In-Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 06/02/2017 to 28/02/2017 (working days)
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Air India norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Trainee Captain ” on 06/02/2017 to 28/02/2017 (working days).
- Place of the interview “Air India, Across india“
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 06/02/2017 to 28/02/2017 (working days)
VENUE: Air India, Across india