On 12/08/2017, Air India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduation for the position of Flight Operations Operator.
Air India Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Flight Operations Operator post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 07/09/2017 from 9.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Air India on 07/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Flight Operations Operator|
|Salary||Rs.20,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||30 – 35 Years|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON 01.09.2017: A) Educational Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration after 10th and 12th std) from a recognized University, with Maths and Physics as subjects in the Higher Secondary Level (12 th Standard/Pre-degree). In case of Ex-Servicemen who are graduate, should have a service record of minimum 15 years in the armed forces and honorably discharged from the services during the preceding two years.
EMOLUMENTS: Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) per month, with annual increment of Rs.1,000/- for every completed year. No other allowances/benefits except ESI coverage as per rules.
Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of five years. The Contract could be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to.
Upper Age Limit : as on 01st September 2017:
- General : Not above 30 years (born between 02.09.1987 and 01.09.1999).
- SC/ST : Not above 35 years (born between 02.09.1982 and 01.09.1999).
- OBC : Not above 33 years (born between 02.09.1984 and 01.12.1999)
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post (after scrutiny of documents) and provisionally found suitable, will be subjected to a personal interview.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on 01.09.2017, are required to WALK- IN with the duly filled Application Form (Attached as Annexure “A”) with all original Certificates/Testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC Candidates), Discharge Certificate (for Ex- Servicemen), Experience Certificate (if applicable) & 2 recent passport size photographs. Candidates would also be required to submit self- attested copies of all the certificates/ testimonials mentioned above along with the application form.
- Please note that No original certificate is to be submitted with the Application Form. However, candidates are required to bring all Original Certificates for verification purpose only. Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy Layer Clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt of India. Please also note that the validity of the “Non-Creamy layer should not be older than Six (6) months from the date of the eligibility i.e. 01.03.2017 (Format of OBC certificate is attached as Annexure ‘B’).
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in theApplication Form. iv) Candidates are also required to bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of “Air India Limited”, payable at CHENNAI, as non- refundable Application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen). Please mention your Full Name, date of birth and Mobile number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates working in Government/Semi- Government /Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) for a period of five years, at any station within the region, subject to their Medical fitness, prescribed for the position.
- Selected candidates have to join at the station of engagement then only the appointment will come into force.The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 1 st September 2017, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects.
- At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION. Prescribed format of Application is attached.
Walk-In Address: Air India Community Hall, Air India Staff Housing Colony, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600 027, (Near to Palavanthangal Railway Station / Shanthi Petrol Bunk / Trident Hotel /, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Meenambakkam).
Walk-In Time: 9.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 07/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW