On 16/08/2017, Air India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, BDS for the position of Medical Officer.
Air India Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Medical Officer post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 31/08/2017 from 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Air India on 31/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.26,750 -65,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||65 Years|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Clinic/ Post Flight/ Pre –flight/Transit Flight Candidates having minimum of MBBS Degree/BDS/Equivalent qualification of an Indian/Foreign University which should be registered by the Medical Council of India. Candidature of candidates with BDS Degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) of an Indian University registered by Dental council of India, will be eligible for the post of Medical Officer only for Post Flight/ Pre –flight/Transit Flight duties. Minimum experience of 02 years as medical practitioner.
UPPER AGE LIMIT ( AS ON 31.08.2017): Maximum Age limit -65 years. (A Medical Officer can work upto the age of 65 years.)
REMUNERATION: Full Time Contractual Doctors: They will be engaged for 08 hours per day/06 days a week. Their total emoluments will be Rs.65000/- per month (Remuneration – Rs. 58300/- + conveyance – Rs. 5200/- + Medical – Rs. 1500/-) Further, they would be entitled to early increase of Rs. 500/- per month.
Part time contractual Doctors: They will be engaged for 04 hours per day/06 days a week. Their total emoluments will be Rs.26750/- per month (Remuneration – Rs. 23400/- + conveyance – Rs. 2600/- + Medical – Rs. 750/-). In addition, they will be entitled for ten days leave in a year on pro rata basis after completion of six months of service and also two economy class air passages subject to load for each completed year of service on domestic sectors only. Such passages can only be utilized by self, spouse and children. They would also be entitled for one economy class international passage every year on subject to load basis.
TERM OF ENGAGEMENT: Medical officers will be engaged on fixed term contract for a period of three years further extendable in multiples of three years depending upon requirement and individual performance
- Walk-in interview will be held on 31/08/2017
- Selection will be Based either the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above are required to download and fillup the application form available with this advertisement. Candidates are required to appear for WALK-IN interview on 31st August, 2017 between 1000 hrs to 1200 hrs at the venue mentioned above with all original Certificates/Testimonials as mentioned below:
- A.Proof of Date of Birth (10th class pass certificate) B. Educational Qualification C. Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates) D.Experience Certificate/s E. Two recent Passport size photograph Candidates would also be required to furnish self attested copies of all certificates/ testimonials as mentioned above along with Application Form. Please note that No Original Certificate is to be submitted with the Application Form.
- Candidates are required to bring all Original Certificates for verification along with them. Candidates are also advised to bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Delhi, as nonrefundable application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST). Please mention your Full Name and contact number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed term Contract basis, subject to their Medical fitness, cost of which have to be borne by the candidate, prescribed for the position. The applicant / candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 31st August, 2017, and that the particulars furnished by them in the Application Form are correct in all respects.
- At any stage of the Selection Process or there after, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the Application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.
Walk-In Address: Air India Medical Clinic, IGI Air Port Terminal -1, Palam, New Delhi- 110037.
Walk-In Time: 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Walk-In Date: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW