On 20/07/2017, Air India Engineering Services announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, Diploma for the position of Assistant Supervisor.
Air India Engineering Services recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Air India Engineering Services before 20/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Supervisor|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.15,180/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/08/2017|
Qualification: Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course (Minimum 01 year duration) from recognized institute with Minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications in the organization of repute. OR BCA/B.Sc IT/Graduate in IT.
Age Limit: General – Not above 33 years O.B.C. – Not above 36 years SC/ST – Not above 38 years
EMOLUMENTS:The job carries an all-inclusive consolidated pay of Rs. 15180/- p.m.(subject to revision) with annual increment Rs.400/-per year.
- Eligible candidates should submit the duly filled in application in the prescribed format on or before 20th August 2017 to the address given below: PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT Air India Engineering Services Limited NORTHERN REGION A320 AVIONICS COMPLEX IGI AIRPORT, Terminal-II (NEAR NEW CUSTOM HOUSE)
- List of eligible candidates along with the full address of the venue & schedule of the skill test/Interview will be published in Air India website on 20th Sept. 2017. Candidates will be required to appear for Skill test followed by Interview as per schedule uploaded on website (www.airindia.in)
- The short listed candidates will be inducted as per vacancies subject to being found FIT in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination conducted by the Company Medical Doctor.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), any additional tests, if required; the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply?
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as on 1st July 2017, mentioned above, are required to submit their application Form in the specified format, duly filled in Hindi or English and requisite documents as indicated below with non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs. one Thousand only) by means of Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi. No fees to be paid by ExServicemen/Applicants belonging to SC/ST category. Applicants are advised to mention full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form
- Self-attested copies of supportive documents in respect of: Educational Qualification (i.e. SSC, HSC, 1st. year, 2nd year and 3rdyear Graduation or higher education with mark sheets) and certificate of computer qualification as applicable. Date of birth proof (Original School Leaving Certificate or attested photo copy duly signed by the Principal of same School/College and SSC passing certificate). Experience – candidates are advised to carry experience certificate and if currently employed they should bring along with them the appointment letter and the latest pay slip as supporting document. Caste certificate in original in the prescribed format along with self-certified photo copy in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Candidates belonging to OBC Category must submit a duly attested photocopy of NonCreamy Layer certificate issued in current financial year in the format as prescribed by Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The certificate should also contain the Creamy Layer Exclusion clause. The certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Government of India and not as per State List.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term engagement basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted in any station/Region of the company if required in future.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- Reservation and concessions/relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen candidate would be extended as per Government Directives in the matter.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and residing beyond 80 kms. From the Test Centre and if not employed in any Government/SemiGovernment/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, while appearing for final selection on production of proof of travel to the effect.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 1 st July 2017 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Candidates failing to bring the relevant original and photocopy of testimonials will be disqualified. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidate in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof
Address For The Job: Air India Engineering Services Limited NORTHERN REGION A320 AVIONICS COMPLEX IGI AIRPORT, Terminal-II (NEAR NEW CUSTOM HOUSE) NEW DELHI-110037
Last Date to Apply: 20/08/2017