On 17/07/2017, AIIMS announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Graduation for the position of Personal Assistant.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS before 30/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Personal Assistant|
|Last Date To Apply||30/8/2017|
Essential Eligibility Criteria: Officers under the Central / State / U.T. Government / Universities / Statutory, Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations: (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis, or With 10 years of regular service in the Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-.
Pay: Rs. 9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of ₹ 4200/
Age: Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
- DEPUTATION BASIS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
How To Apply?
- The Officers, who fulfill the above qualifications / Eligibility may submit their application in the attached proforma through proper channel to the Deputy Director (Admin). All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur – 342005 (Rajasthan) by speed post / Registered A.D. The last date of receipt of application in AIIMS, Jodhpur will be 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment News i.e. on 30th August, 2017 at 1700 Hrs.
- The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscripted “Application for the Post of Personal Assistant on Deputation basis”. While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particular of the candidates are verified and they fulfill the eligible conditions. Duly attested photocopies of their up to date 3 Confidently Reports (at least for the latest 05 years) may also be enclosed with the applications. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance / disciplinary proceedings is pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned. Application vigilance clearance and CR Dossiers will not be considered.
GENERAL CONDITIONS INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES
- The number of posts is tentative and is liable to change based on the Institute’s requirements.
- The initial period of deputation shall be 3 years.
- The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to central Government Employees of similar status stationed at Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
- The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training’s O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. Link as follows for DoPT OM:- For English Version:- http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02est/6_8_2009-Estt.PayII-B-17062010.pdf For Hindi Version:- http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02est/6_8_2009- Estt%28Pay-II%29%28H%29.pdf
Address For The Job: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/R(2)/152/2017-AIIMS.JDH
Last Date to Apply: 30/8/2017