On 13/07/2017, AIIMS announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Assistant Professor.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Qualification: A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.) D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for medical super specialities and M.ch. in the respective discipline/subject for surgical super specialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) Or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Experience: One year teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M./M.Ch. (2 years or 5 years recognized course after MBBS) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto. However, no experience is necessary for the candidates possessing the 3 years recognized degree of D.M./M.Ch or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Remuneration (Consolidated): Rs. 1,00,000/-
Age limit: Age limit refers to completed age in years as on last date of receipt of application i.e. 14th August 2016. 2. Upper Age Limit: 50 years. However, this is relaxable for Government Servant, Scheduled Cast, Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years. In case of Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, Thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates.
Application Fees: Fees for SC/ST and OPH candidates: 200/-. Fees for General/OBC candidates: Rs 800/-. The Demand draft shall be drawn in favour of Director, AIIMS Raipur, payable at Raipur. Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The application form will be made available on AIIMS Raipur website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in w.e.f. 14th July 2017. The applicant should send duly filled application form along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate and other relevant testimonials by Speed Post /Registered Post to Administrative Officer, AIIMS, Tatibandh, Raipur (C.G.) Pin 492099. Last date of receipt of application is 14th August 2017. The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF NEPHROLOGY” Application lacking complete information and non-remittance of requisite application fee as well as failure to submit duly signed application form along with self-attested photocopies of their eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificate and other relevant testimonials are liable to be rejected without any further communication.
- The duly filled application form along with annexures must reach to aforementioned address on or before 5:00 pm of 14th August 2017 by speed post ONLY. Delivery of the application and supporting documents (as mentioned above) by hand / in person/ courier will NOT be entertained.
Terms & conditions:
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection
- Private practice of any type is prohibited
- He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employeesThe appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
Address For The Job: Administrative Officer, AIIMS, Tatibandh, Raipur (C.G.) Pin 492099.
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017