On 30/06/2017, AIIMS announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed MBA, PG Diploma for the position of Administrative Officer.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Administrative Officer|
|Qualification||MBA, PG Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Qualification: Officers under the Central Govt., U.T. Administrations or of Central Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts Qr with at least 3 years of service in posts in the Pay Band PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4600 Grade Pay or equivalent respectively and having a Degree and experience in administration and establishment matters and also preferably in Accounts matters. Officers possessing MBA or PG Diploma in Personnel Management shall be given preference. (Period of deputation shall not ordinarily exceed 3 years.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The interested officers who fulfil the above qualifications/eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-I through proper channel to the Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110608, so as to reach the addressee on or before 14.08.2017.
- The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscribed “Application for the Post of Administrative Officer on Deputation Basis”. While forwarding the applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfil the eligibility conditions.
- Duly attested photocopies of their up to date Confidential Reports (at least for the latest 05 years) may also be enclosed with the applications. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance/disciplinary proceedings is pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned.
- Applications without vigilance clearance and CR Dossiers will not be considered. The deputation will be govemed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel & Training’s O.M. No. 06/08/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated as amended from time to time.
Address For The Job: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-29.
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017