On 09/08/2017, All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH, M.Sc, M.A, MSW, M.B.B.S, B.D.S, MVSC, M.Pharma, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Senior Project Research Fellow, Technician.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Project Research Fellow, Technician post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 23/08/2017 at 01:30 PM. Eligible candidates can attend interview at All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS on 23/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
|Post Name: Senior Project Research Fellow
Vacancy: 1 (UR)
Age not exceeding: 35 years
Duration of contract: 9 months
Salary: Rs 36400/- per month
Tittle: “Survey for Monitoring the National Non-communicable Diseases Targets
|Essential Qualifications: MSc in Life Science/ MA (Social Sciences) / Master in Social Work (MSW) degree holders with two years research experience OR MBBS/BDS/ MVSc/ M.Pharma/ M.E./M.Tech degree holders
Desirable Qualification: Handled a community-based project as project coordinator
Job Description: To provide assistance in conducting the survey in form of Co-ordination and quality control of the survey. It will include assistance and coordination during training of other staff, calibration and standardization of equipment and data collection tools, field data collection, recording and storage of data, handling of blood and urinary samples and their safe disposal, communication and counseling to the survey
|Post Name: Technician
Vacancy: 03 (1 UR, 1 OBC, 1 SC)
Age not exceeding: 30 years
Duration of contract: 6 months
Salary: Rs.16,560/- per month
|Qualification: 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory
Technology or PMW or radiology/radiography or related subjects) or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years’ field/ laboratory experience* or animal house keeping in Government recognized organization.
Desirable Qualification: BSc (MLT). Experience of working in community-based project in medical sciences/ public health.
Job Description: Travel with the field teams to collect samples for blood glucose test and urine sodium estimation. They would conduct blood glucose test in field only and send the sample of urine for sodium estimation to designated laboratory. The job requires travel to various districts of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand. Frequent travel to Bhopal from the field site may also be required.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 23/08/2017
- Selection will be based on Written Test by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS norms or decision .
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-written test. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written examination or for joining the post.The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of walk-in-written test. It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he / she does not fulfil essential eligibility criteria
Walk-In Address: Department of CFM, Second Floor, Medical College Building, AIIMS Bhopal.
Walk-In Time: 01:30 PM
Walk-In Date: 23/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW