On 08/08/2017, AIIMS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS before 21/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/08/2017|
Qualification: MSc (Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Allied Subject) or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10).
Title of the project: Role of Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Signaling in Oral Carcinogenesis
Desirable: Hands‐on experience in Molecular Biology techniques such as PCR, Real‐Time PCR, Western blotting and Animal Cell Culture.
Age limit: 30 years
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated) + HRA (20%)
Duration: Upto 11 months, extendable to 3 years based on performance review
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates must apply on the application form attached with this advertisement. Duly completed application form along with candidate’s resume must be mailed/emailed to the PI so as to reach him on or before 21st Aug, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates should bring the following documents at the time of interview:
- Covering letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with passport size photograph.
- Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degrees and mark sheets (Xth class onwards).
- Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
Address For The Job: ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (AIIMS) BHOPAL Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (Madhya Pradesh) India
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW