On 19/04/2017, AIIMS Bhubaneswar announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed MD / MS / MDS /DNB /DM /MCH for the position of Senior Resident.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Resident post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 11-05-2017 to 12-05-2017 at 9:30 AM. Eligible candidates can attend interview at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar AIIMS Bhubaneswar on 11-05-2017 to 12-05-2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Education Requirement||MD / MS / MDS /DNB /DM /MCH|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||217 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.66,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All Over India|
||11-05-2017 to 12-05-2017|
|Department||Anaesthesiology-9, Dentistry-1, Endocrinology-6, ENT-2, Gastroenterology-5, General Med-21, General Surgery-21, OBG-9, Ophthalmology-4, Orthopaedics-4, Paediatrics/ Neonatology-19, PMR-3, Psychiatry-1, Pulmonary Med-3, Radiodiagnosis-11, Radiotherapy-2, Surgical.Oncology-12, Transfusion Med-4, Urology-13, Cardiology-7, Neurology-7, Medical.Oncology/ Haematology-14, Neurosurgery-13, Burns & Plastic Surgery-13, Paediatric Surgery-13 posts|
Qualification: MD/MS/MDS/DNB/DM/MCH in the concerned subject (for MDS, candidates with oral and maxillofacial surgery) will be given preference. ii) Upper age limit (as on 1st June, 2016) 33 years: Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. In case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of 5 years, for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates. iii) Candidates who have already completed 3 years of senior residency (non-academic) are not eligible. iv) Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPH shall be applicable as per Government of India rules.
Application fee: General/ OBC Category: – Rs.1000/- and for SC/ST category: Rs.800/- as applicable. No fees for Physically Handicapped category candidates.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 11-05-2017 to 12-05-2017
- Based on the reporting, an interview will be conducted after verifying the application and requisite documents of the candidates from 11.00 AM onwards. The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the interview only held on the respective dates of walk-in-interview.
- Walk-in-interview is scheduled on dated 11th May, 2017& 12th May 2017 at the Directors’ Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar from 11.00 A.M onwards. Candidates have to report ‘in person’ on prescribed dates at 08.00 A.M. Candidates reporting after 10.00 A.M. will not be considered for interview. Based on the reporting, an interview will be conducted after verifying the application and requisite documents of the candidates from 11.00 AM onwards. The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the interview only held on the respective dates of walk-in-interview. ii) Candidates working in Govt.,/Semi-Govt., / PSU should apply through proper channel only. The candidates will not be permitted for interview, if no objection certificate from employer is not produced.
The application form for the above positions can be downloaded from the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The candidate has to bring the following documents in original at the time of walk-in-interview. (a) Duly filled in application from along with one set of self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents. (b) Age proof (c) Qualification Certificate (d) Experience Certificate (e) Two self-attested coloured passport size photographs (f) Application fee transfer through NEEFT Page 4 of 6 Bank details : – ● Account No. 557820110000006 ● IFSC Code: BKID0005578 ● MICR Code: 751013019 ● Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
Terms and Conditions:
- Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- ii) The original certificates i.e. MBBS/ Internship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/ DNB/ MD/ MS) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate/ (OPH) etc., of the candidates who opt/ select for the post of Senior resident will be verified. If any candidate who joins the post and leave/ resign/ terminate before the completion of the tenure, he/ she may do so by giving one month’s notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice period falls short of one month.
- iii) The engagement of Senior Resident will only be made on contractual basis for a period of eleven months only and it will not counts any implicit or explicit rights for any liability to be discharged by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. iv) Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should bring NOC from their present employer.
- The in-services candidates will not be permitted for examination / interview, without “No Objection Certificate” from the employer. In this connection it is mentioned that as per the terms and conditions of Senior Residency Scheme that their engagement is to be regulated as per the CCS (Temporary Service Rules).
- As per rule 1(3) of the CCS (TSR) that these rules shall apply to all persons who hold a Civil Post including all civilians paid from defence service estimate under the Govt. of India, and who are under the rule making control of President, but who don’t hold a lien or suspended lien on any post under the Govt. of India or State Govt.
Walk-In Address: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Across India.
Walk-In Time: 08:00 – 10:00 AM
Reference Number: Adv. No. AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/
Walk-In Date: 11-05-2017 to 12-05-2017