On 25/07/2017, Agharkar Research Institute announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 8th for the position of Driver.
Agharkar Research Institute recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Agharkar Research Institute before 24/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.5,200- 20,200/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||24/08/2017|
Qualification: 8th Std. pass with valid driving licences (for both light & heavy vehicle) with five years’ experience in routine repairs & maintenance of vehicles.
Desirable: Tractor Driver licence and having experience in agricultural field operations.
Age limit: 18 to 28 years.
Age relaxation: (a) 3 years for OBCs, (b) 5 years for SC/ST candidates applying with certified copy of caste certificate issued by the competent authority and (c) For employees working in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/ Public sector undertaking, applying through proper channel along with NOC from present employer, age relaxable as per GoI orders.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Agharkar Research Institute norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply (hard copy) in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s Website http://www.aripune.org, with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and Passport size photograph and nonrefundable application fees of Rs.50/- only (wherever applicable), payable by Demand Draft, in favour of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, super scribed on cover APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “DRIVER” before 24.08.2017. Separate CV should not be sent along-with application form. The Institute reserves its rights to cancel the recruitment of the post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification. Applications received after the last date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. Institute shall not be responsible for any delay on the part of postal department for delivery of applications even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not be entitled his/her candidature. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, the Institute may restrict the number of candidates for conducting a written test as may be necessary. (10) Interim enquiries will not be entertained. The post is transferable anywhere in India, as per need.
Address For The Job: MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE, G.G.AGARKAR ROAD, PUNE – 411004 (MS).
Last Date to Apply: 24/08/2017