On 31/01/2017, Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Hindi Translator. Through this recruitment notification, Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) plans to recruit B.A, PG Diploma candidates for the post of Junior Hindi Translator. Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Hindi Translator. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/02/2017.
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) before 17/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Education Requirement||B.A, PG-Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 9,300 to 34,800/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES), Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Hindi Translator Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Hindi Translator Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Hindi Translator|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Three Years Bachelors degree from a recognized University & Post Graduate Diploma in Hindi/English Translation from a recognized institution.|
|Desirable: Two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/ State Government offices, including Govt. of India Undertakings is desirable.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: 9300-Rs. 34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Age Limit: 30 years as on the last date of receipt of application|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidates fulfill all the eligibility criteria may apply in the prescribed format to Chief Administrative Officer, Atomic Energy Education Society, Central Office, Western Sector, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094 enclosing the Demand Draft. Last date of receiving application : 17th February, 2017.|
|Last Date: 17/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Hindi Translator Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/02/2017