On 14/02/2017, Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli announced recruitment notification to recruit State Programme Manager. Through this recruitment notification, Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli plans to recruit Diploma, MBA candidates for the post of State Programme Manager. Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of State Programme Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/02/2017.
Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli before 25/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Vacancy Name||State Programme Manager|
|Education Requirement||Diploma, MBA/PGDM|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 49,600/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||25/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Silvassa|
Eligibility & Details:
State Programme Manager Post:
Candidates can Get the State Programme Manager Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: State Programme Manager|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: MBA in Health Administration OR PG Degree / Diploma in Health Administration|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: 3-8 years experience in project management Experience in Management multi districts/units Knowledge of Proposal development and monitoring and evaluation of development project Grant Planning, Grant Consolidation & proposal Defense. Experience of Supervising at least one managerial grade of employee Excellent working knowledge in MS office/ Excel/ PowerPoint Experience of working in development sector/familiar with development issues related to health, water and sanitation, gender, etc|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 49,600/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Exceeding 35 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Eligible and desirous candidates may forward their applications to the department with one set of attested photocopy of educational qualifications and experience in the Office of Directorate, Medical & Health Services, DNH on or before 25/02/2017.|
|Last Date: 25/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Silvassa|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of State Programme Manager Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 25/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 25/02/2017