On 18/07/2017, ACTREC announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed ICWA, MBA, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech for the position of Deputy Controller Technician Mutiple Vacancy .
Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer ACTREC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer ACTREC before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Details of Post||Qualification|
|Post Name: Deputy Controller of Accounts
Salary: Rs.67700 – 85200/- per month
Qualification: ICWA, MBA
|Qualification: ICWAI/FCA/MBA (Finance) with 8 years experience in Financial Management and Managerial Information System OR Post Graduate in Commerce/SAS or equivalent with 10 years experience in Accounts Officer or equivalent capacity in Government Organisation / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs.9300- 34800. The candidate should be well-versed with handson experience in computerized accounting systems including online transactions.|
|Post Name: ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Salary: Rs.44900 – 55400/-per month
Qualification: Graduate, Diploma
|Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with a Post Graduate degree/Diploma (minimum one year) in Personnel Management/Human Resources Management or equivalent from a reputed institution with at least 3 years relevant experience in PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 plus GP Rs.4200/- or equivalent in a supervisory capacity.|
|Post Name: TECHNICIAN ‘C’
Salary: Rs.25500 – 33000/-per month
|Qualification: H.S.C. plus DMLT from a recognized Institute. Experience of more than 3 years in peripheral stem cell collection, Bone Marrow Harvest and Cryopreservation required.|
|Post Name: NURSE ‘A’
Salary: Rs.44900 – .55400/-per month
|Qualification: General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years experience OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years experience out of which one year should be in clinical area. Candidates should be eligible to register with State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 years. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. Working pattern will be 6 days a week.|
|Post Name: NETWORKING TECHNICIAN ‘C’
Salary: Rs.25500 – 33000/-per month
Qualification: Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
|Qualification: Diploma in Electronics / Computer engineering (3 yrs. after 12th std.) OR Graduate in Computer Science with at least 50% aggregate marks. Diploma/Degree should be from Govt. recognized Board / University. Minimum 3 yrs hands on work experience (Teaching experience will not be considered) in configuration / trouble shooting / maintaining large IT network / infrastructure out of which at least 1 yr. should be on IBM I series (AS/400) System operations. Administration of Windows server (ADS, DNS, IIS etc.), Antivirus server, Email server is essential. Candidate should be proficient in configuration & troubleshooting of various network equipments like L2 and L3 switches, routers, Wi-Fi networking components etc. Candidate should be conversant++- with network security & firewall. Candidate should also have adequate experience of handling, operating and maintaining of audio visual equipments like Projector, Skype set up, videoconferencing equipment, Audio mixers, Mics etc is also required|
Other Vacancy Details:
- ENGINEER ‘C’ (CIVIL) – 01
- ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICER (1- OBC)
- ASSISTANT PURCHASE OFFICER (1- OBC)
- SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ‘B’ (NUCLEAR MEDICINE) (1-UR)
- TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (BMT) (1-UR)
- STENOGRAPHER: (1-OBC, 1-SC)
- TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (FITTER) : (1 UR)
- TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (RADIODIAGNOSIS) : (1 ST)
- TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (COMPOSITE LAB) : (1 ST)
- TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (PLUMBING) : (1 ST)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer ACTREC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidate shall submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificates as a proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate (in the Government of India format), Physically Handicapped Certificates etc. alongwith the copy of online application form on or before 18/08/2017 (the last date of receiving the application) to the Sr. Administrative officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector – 22,Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210. It is mandatory to submit a copy of online application along with copies of relevant certificates; otherwise the candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- Candidate shall pay the application fees of ₹ 300/- online by using Debit Card / Credit Card. SC/ST/Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees. The application fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Applicant will not be allowed to withdraw any fees paid under any circumstances.Candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research work record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
Address For The Job: TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE, ADVANCED CENTRE FOR TREATMENT, RESEARCH AND, EDUCATION IN CANCER (ACTREC), Sector – 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410 210.
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017