On 08/08/2017, ACTREC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer ACTREC Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer ACTREC before 19/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.16,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||19/08/2017|
Title of the Project: To assess the effect of Ayurvedic Treatment on systemic immune response and oxidative stress in oral cancer patients treated with radiotherapy.
Funding Agency: ICTRC, Wagholi, Pune
Duration of the Project: Three years project, present appointment is for one year
Essential Qualifications and Experience: M.Sc. or equivalent in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Applied Biology, Zoology etc. with minimum 55% marks.Previous experience in Cell Culture & Immunological Assays would be preferred. *One year M.Sc. degree course will not be considered.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on Interview by the Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer ACTREC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates fulfilling these requirements should pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to ‘[email protected]’ latest by 17.00 hrs on 19-08-2017.
- The interviews would be held on 21-08-2017 and only pre-registered candidates will be eligible to appear for interview. Candidates should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m. in Board Room, 3rd floor, Paymaster Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
- No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview as well Candidates (from other state) has to make their own arrangement for accommodation/ stay in Navi Mumbai.
- At the time of Interview the candidate should bring original certificates along with CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph.
- All correspondence should be strictly made only to ‘[email protected]’ as indicated.
Address For The Job: ADVANCED CENTRE FOR TREATMENT, RESEARCH ANDEDUCATION IN CANCER KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI – 410210
Last Date to Apply: 19/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW