On 19/08/2017, Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, DNB, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree for the position of Senior Resident.
Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Resident post. It is not required to apply Online for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 29/08/2017 at 09:30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital on 29/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||Diploma, DNB, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree|
|Salary||Rs.67,700-2,08,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Qualification :- MBBS with P.G. Degree/Diploma/DNB, in concerned specialty from a recognized University/ Institution and should have a complete valid registration with Delhi Medical Council/ must have registration receipt on the day of interview. Must not have completed 03 years Senior Resident in any recognized institution either on regular or adhoc basis.
If reserved category Candidate does not come for interview, Candidate from general category will be considered for appointment on adhoc basis.
Emoluments: -For SR: Pay Matrix of Level -11 (Rs 67700-208700) other usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
Age Limit : 33 years for PG Degree and Diploma holder and 35 years for the post Doctoral Degree holder as per Residency Scheme, as on date of interview. The age is relaxable up to 05 years for SC&ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (OBC candidates belonging to Delhi only). In case of non availability of Senior Resident Gen SC ST OBC TOTAL Date of Interview (10.00 am onwards) Paeds – – 01 01 02 29.08.17 Anesthesia – — – 01 01 29.08.17 Total – — 01 02 03 the Candidates age can be relaxed under relaxed category in issued by H&FW department GNCTD or as per applicable guidelines on this issues. (ii)OBC Candidates: Candidates who has OBC Certificate (Delhi) issued by the GNCTD will only be entertained as OBC candidate. OBC certificate is accepted only in the format of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Anesthesia – 02 Post
Paeds – 01 Post
- Walk-in interview will be held on 29/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital norms or decision .
- Interested candidates to report along with Complete application form &self attested copies of the following certificates should be submitted at the time of registration in MRD (III floor), for the walk in interview 29.08.2017 at 9:30 am.
OTHER CONDITIONS OF APPOINTMENT:
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of all the relavant certificates of education qualification/age /caste/DMC registration etc.
- For physically Handicapped candidates: Relaxation is admissible as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Undertaking by the candidate to the effect that information given is true to the best of his/her knowledge and nothing is concealed.
- Adhar Card copy to be submitted for Biometric Attendance at their joining. 6The decision of the Selection Board/Medical Superintendent of ABGH Hospital regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The service will be governed under Residency Scheme.
Walk-In Address: Conference Hall 3rd floor in Admin Block of this hospital.
Walk-In Time: 09.30AM
Advt Number: No. F.2 (415)/Estt./ABGH/2015/
Walk-In Date: 29/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW