On 11/08/2017, AASL Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, 12TH for the position of Chief of Operation.
Airline Allied Services AASL Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Chief of Operation post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/08/2017 at 9.30 A.M – 12.00 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Airline Allied Services AASL on 17/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Chief of Operation|
|Salary||Rs.6,36,500/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||55 Years|
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
UPPER AGE LIMIT : 55 years (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules).
- Current ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Rated on ATR family
- 2000 hours flight time in operations identical or substantially similar to ATR
- 1000 hrs in command on ATR family
EXPERIENCE: 05 years flying as Commander. Preference would be given to Pilots who have held Administrative positions, performed Administrative Functions pertaining to Operations Department in an Airline. In additon, in last 5 years candidate should have Incident Accident Free record.
SALARY AND EMOLUMENTS : Candidate selected will be paid approx. Rs.6,36,500/- per month on fixed 70 Hours Flying (For 5 years of experience. This would increase with the number of years of experience) (Payment of Flying Allownace will be made for a guaranteed 70 hours. Incentives for flying additional hours in the slab of 71 to 90 hours and above 90 hours per month will be provided at an enhanced rate of 125% and 135% respectively of the base rate. Further, the guaranteed 70 hours will be payable as in the case of all the pilots only if the actual flying is more than 40 hours. Any relaxation to this condition for exigencies and force majeure will be with the approval of Executive Director (Ops.) In case of TRI / TRE – Training Allowance to Trainers will be paid @ 125% of the base rate per hour of training imparted on the Aircraft OR Rs. 30,000 /- pm for LTC Check Pilots Rs. 45,000/- pm for TRI Instructor Rs. 65,000/- pm for TRE Examiner The trainers will be paid higher amount of above two.
- Selection process is Personal Interview
- The Management reserves the right to modify/change in the above schedule/condition/requirement/ number of posts based on the actual need at a point of time in future.
- The selected candidates will be considered for engagement on the Fixed Term Employment Agreement. Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). In case additional tests, are required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- At the time of appearing Walk – In Interview for the post of Chief of Operations, please ensure that you fulfill the academic/technical qualifications and other laid down conditions AS ON THE DATE OF INTERVIEW I.E. 11TH AUGUST, 2017 as specifically mentioned in our Advertisement for the post. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- Interested candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria, are required to report for registration between 0930 hours to 1200 hours at the following Venue and dates:- 17th August, 2017 – Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Adjacent to Office of ED(NR), Air India Ltd., Terminal – 1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
Candidates are required to bring with them:
- A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on Career Page of Website: www.airindia.in
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format
- One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, Academic qualification, One set of photocopies of above Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc.)along with ORIGINALS
- One set of photocopies of above Certificates.
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only – not applicable for SC/ST candidates) in favour of AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED, payable at New Delhi.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates only- Caste Certificate details – such as date of issuance and issuing authority. (Candidates belonging to OBC categories must be in possession of caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority for Central Government employment.)
- Candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility criteria and are employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings are required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of appearing for Interview
Walk-In Address: Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Adjacent to Office of ED(NR), Air India Ltd., Terminal – 1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
Walk-In Time: 9.30 A.M – 12.30 P.M
Walk-In Date: 17/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW