On 17/02/2017, AAI announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH,12TH,Diploma for the position Junior Assistant.
Airports Authority of India AAI recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Airports Authority of India AAI before 31/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant|
|Education Requirement||10TH, 12TH, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||147 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 12,500-28,500/-per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||31/3/2017|
Qualification: 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) ii) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
Desirable: Additional weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more of the following only. a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level; b) NCC ‘B’ Certificate c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service. d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment (e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
Age Limit: 30- 35 Years
Application Fee For The Job: Rs.100 Rupees
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Airports Authority of India (AAI) norms or decision,
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 31/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
- Applications in plain paper along with bio data & documents in support of educational qualifications and work experience are invited from the eligible candidates for tje post of Junior Assistant on contractual basis at Airports Authority of India , Across India for a period of one year
Address For The Job: Airports Authority of India,Across India
Last Date to Apply: 31/3/2017