On 15/10/2016, Ambedkar University Delhi announced recruitment notification to recruit Psychotherapist. Through this recruitment notification, Ambedkar University Delhi plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Psychotherapist. Ambedkar University Delhi is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Psychotherapist. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 30/11/2016.
Ambedkar University Delhi proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Ambedkar University Delhi before 30/11/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Ambedkar University Delhi|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post s|
|Salary Range||Rs. 60,000/-per month|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Last Date To Apply||30/11/2016|
|Address For The Job||The Director, Centre for Psychotherapy and Clinical Research, School of Human Studies, Ambedkar University, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi – 110 006.|
|Reference No||Advt. No: AUD/3-9(12)/(SHS)/2016/|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Psychotherapist Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Psychotherapist|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: Master’s in Psychology with minimum of 55%. 2) Post master’s training in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy or MPhil in Psychotherapy & Clinical Thinking or M.Phil in Clinical Psychology with demonstrable expertise in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy.|
|Desirable: Work experience as Psychotherapist or Clinical Psychologist within the Psychodynamics or related experiential traditions.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 2000- per day for part-time basis with local travel conveyance on actual days of visit (thrice a week) for part-time position.|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applications must be made in the prescribed form and sent through email as pdf or word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications may also be sent as hard copy by speed post or courier to: The Director, Centre for Psychotherapy and Clinical Research, School of Human Studies, Ambedkar University, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi – 110 006. There is no application fee. For further information, if any, please write to The Director, Centre for Psychotherapy and Clinical Research (email: email@example.com) Please note that the engagement would be purely on contractual basis for the specified period of time. Last date of submission of applications: 30th November, 2016.|
|Last Date: 30/11/2016|
|Location of Job: NEW DELHI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Ambedkar University Delhi norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Psychotherapist Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 30/11/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 30/11/2016