TOEIC Test Content 2019. Detailed Information about Section-wise test content for TOEIC check here.
by Adhira | Last updated: Dec 11, 2019
TOEIC Test Content @ets.org/toeic
TOEIC test content has three different parts. The test parts mentioned below.
1. Listening and Reading
2. Speaking and Writing
3. Bridge Test.
How to Know the Listening and Reading Test Content for TOEIC?
In the listening section, Students are made to hear an English recording of the short conversation, and then they have to answer the questions based on what they understood from the record. There will be a hundred questions from the following topics.
- Short Talks
In the reading test section, Students have to answer questions based on a text. They have to read the text at their own pace. There will be a hundred questions on the following topics.
- Incomplete Sentences
- Error Recognition or Text Completion
- Reading Comprehension.
What are the Speaking and Writing Test Content for TOEIC?
In the speaking test, Students evaluated on their speaking skills and should speak as much as possible in the specified period, and also they should talk, making relevant sense to question asked. Candidates will have to talk for about 20 minutes for the following questions.
- Candidates read a text aloud for 45 seconds after preparing the time of 45 seconds.
- And describe a picture displayed on screen for 45 minutes for which preparation time is 30 seconds
- Respond to 3 questions asked by a panel in 15 seconds for the first two questions and 30 seconds for the third question. No preparation time issued for these responses.
- Respond to 3 questions using provided information in 15 seconds for the first two questions and 30 seconds for the third question. The data can read in 30 seconds only, and no preparation time provided.
- Propose a solution to a problem presented in 30 seconds. TOEIC aspirants will have to speak for 60 seconds and address how they acknowledge the problem.
- Candidates express an opinion about a specific topic asked. And have to speak for 60 seconds after preparing in 15 seconds.
In the writing section, Students presented with questions that test they are eligible to write correctly and effectively. Test takers have to write on the given type of format and directions in the specified time.
- Write a sentence, each based on five pictures using two words/phrases given in the questions.
- Respond to 2 written request emails in 10 minutes, each including reading time.
- Write an essay in no less than 300 words as a response to an issue presented in the question. Explain your views and solution to it.
Bridge Test Content for TOEIC Test 2019
Listening Section: In the listening test of Bridge test, test takers will be made to listen to recordings of statements, short conversations, and short speaks and questions in English and will have to answer 50 items of the following topics.
- Photographs (15 items)
- Question – Response (20 items)
- Short Conversation and Short Talks (15 Questions).
Reading Section: In the reading section, Candidates will have to answer questions based on what they understand by given single sentences and texts. There are 50 questions on the following topics.
- Incomplete Sentences (30 items)
- Reading Comprehension (20 questions).