by Sridhana S | Last updated: Apr 15, 2020
TOEIC 2019 @ets.org/toeic
- TOEIC conducted in two sessions of Public Test sessions, which are the official dates for US and Canada and Institutional Test Sessions, which are offered by language schools or other organizations around the year.
- ETS conducts a TOEIC test officially 12 times a year in the USA and Canada. Test takers from India and countries other than the US and Canada can contact their local ETS Preferred Network (EPN) Office for available test dates and centers. If there are no EPN offices in your country, you can request information online, and ETS will arrange the test nearby to your location.
How to Know the Dates for TOEIC 2019?
The TOEIC dates for the year 2019 in USA and Canada are listed below:
- April 13, 2019
- July 13, 2019
- October 5, 2019
- May 11, 2019
- August 10, 2019
- November 2, 2019
- June 8, 2019
- September 7, 2019
- December 7, 2019.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for TOEIC 2019?
TOEIC Candidate able to read, write, speak, and understand some level of English can take the test to receive a globally acknowledged score for academic or professional purposes.
- There is no age bar for taking the TOEIC test.
- ETS does not require any minimum educational qualification.
What is the Registration process for TOEIC 2019?
- The TOEIC registration can do through either online or by mail. Students advised to visit the official website – ets.org/toeic
- The registration deadline for the Public Testing Sessions is up to 5 PM on Thursdays of the preceding weeks of the test days. For instance, if the preferred test day is Saturday, November 13, 2019, then the applicant must register before 5:00 PM on Thursday, November 4.
TOEIC Online Registration:
- Fill the TOEIC Online Form: Students will have to fill the essential details asked in the registration form, such as background information, name, address, and academic information. Candidates have to choose a test day and center and reserve seats of their choice.
- Photo Upload: A colored, recent digital/scanned photo has to upload at the time of registering online. It should be clicked directly facing the camera with good lighting without sunglasses, caps,/any head wears that can cover the face. The Candidate photo must be less than 5 MB in size and JPEG format.
- TOEIC Registration Fee: The TOEIC registration fee can pay via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover/JCB. The costs depend on test centers and nationality; you can expect to USD 85 per component (Speaking and Writing/ Listening and Reading).
- TOEIC Download: Once the fee successfully paid and TOEIC registration confirmed, a receipt will generate which must be saved by the applicants. The admission ticket will email to the applicants.
TOEIC Registration by Mail:
Students can register by mail by following the steps below:
- Students should visit the registration page for TOEIC
- And can fill the application form of TOEIC
- Finally, Print and mail the application form along with a check/money order to the specified address.
Detailed Information Click on TOEIC Registration 2019
How to Know the TOEIC Test Format 2019?
TOEIC test Contains three different parts. The test sections mentioned below.
- Listening and Reading Test
- Speaking and Writing Test
- Bridge Test.
TOEIC Listening and Reading Pattern:
TOEIC demonstrates the English Listening and Reading skills essential for the working environment. It is an offline paper-based Test having multiple-choice questions. There are 100 questions each in the Listening and Reading section. Each section has to finish in the specified time.
A total of 2 hours 30 minutes is required to complete the TOEIC Test.
- Listening section – 45 minutes
- Reading section – 75 minutes
- Biographical questions – 30 minutes.
TOEIC Speaking and Writing Pattern:
TOEIC test Evaluates the Spoken and Written English skills, which is needed in everyday lifestyle and at the professional level. The speaking test and writing test can be taken together/separately as well in the following format.
Number of Questions
0 – 200
0 - 200
TOEIC Bridge Test Pattern:
TOEIC test examines the English – language proficiency of beginners to intermediate learners. It is more comfortable than the other two tests. It is a paper and pencil based test comprising of 100 multiple choice questions divided into two sections – Listening and Reading. The TOEIC test consumes 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- listening: 25 minutes
- Reading: 35 minutes
- Education and Work History: 30 minutes.
More Details Click on TOEIC Exam Pattern 2019
TOEIC tests evaluate different skills of the test takers; based on the requirement, and they have different content/ syllabus, which has listed below.
Listening and Reading Test
Speaking and Writing Test:
More Information Check TOEIC Test Content 2019
TOEIC test Scores-2019
ETS organizes a rigorous scoring process to ensure fair results. The Tests are evaluated and rated by certified and calibrated ETS raters, who closely monitored during the process. Tests are examined by multiple assessors ensuring fairness in the scoring process. Since the TOEIC tests are used to rate English proficiency of test-takers and the proficiency does not remain the same over time, the TOEIC scores are valid for up to 2 years.
- Listening and Reading section scored on a scale of 5 – 450, each combining to 10 – 900 total points.
- Speaking and Writing sections will score on a scale of 0 – 200, respectively combining total range to 0 – 400 points.
- Bridge test section scored on a 10 – 90 points scale each for Listening and Reading tests.
More Details Click on TOEIC Test Scores 2019
What are the Preparation Tips for TOEIC 2019?
- English is a language, and the best way to prepare for a language test is by blending it into your lifestyle. Students can do many things in their everyday life to prepare for the test, along with taking help from exam-oriented books and practice tests.
- TOEIC aspirant Listen carefully to the words of English songs, radio, movies, and news reporting. The more you will listen, the more you will learn about the accent and pronunciation of the words and the tone and style used to express various emotions.
- Students should read newspapers, magazines, novels, books, and blogs or whatever of your choice and interest in English. Reading improves your vocabulary and grammar, which is very necessary to learn a language.
- Speak in English with your family members, friends, and neighbors. Try to make an English – environment around yourself. It is not essential to speak correct or fluent English but to initiate and be accustomed to it.
- Write whatever you want to in English in the beginning, and with time you will start writing in sensible formats. Your writing skills will become more grammatically correct and expressive by just practicing it regularly.