TNTEU Admission 2021 - Check TNTEU Admission, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Reservation Criteria, Steps To Apply Here
by Vidhya S | Last updated: Nov 30, 2021
TNTEU Admission 2021
New Update on 30.11.2021: TNTEU Admission 2021 - TNTEU, Chennai has released the admission notification and invited online applications for admission to its integrated 4-year B.Sc B.Ed and BA B.Ed programmes. The candidates who have passed 10+2 can apply through the official website of the university, tnteu.ac.in. Admissions are open until August 30, 2021. Through the following page, applicants can review complete TNTEU M.Ed Admission 2021 information, such as application process, eligibility criteria, and other information.
Apply Here - TNTEU M.Ed Admission 2021
TNTEU Admission 2021 - Overview
TNTEU Admission 2021
Name of the University
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University
Karapakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
B.Ed., M.Ed., M.Phil. Courses
TNTEU Admission 2021 - Important Dates
Schedule for TNTEU B.Sc B.Ed / BA B.Ed Admission 2021
|Admission in online mode||08 Dec 2021|
|Uploading details of students on TNTEU website||To be announced|
|Commencement of first term classes||To be announced|
|Completion of first term classes (125 days)||To be announced|
|1st sem university exams||To be announced|
|Start of 2nd semester classes||To be announced|
|Completion of second term classes||To be announced|
|2nd sem university exams||To be announced|
What are the TNTEU Admission Process-2021
- TNTEU Admission based on marks secured in the qualifying exams and entrance tests. TNTEU Application forms for admission are available online at the official site. For admission in UG course, students have to submit the application form on or before the last date. After that, the merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination for admission of Students.
- After thorough verification by the TNTEU Admission Committee, the list of students admitted in the colleges of education shall upload on the official site. For admission in PG, aspirants will select for entry based on the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying exams and entrance tests.
The TNTEU has established the following six departments and appointed one Professor for each. The list of these departments mentioned below.
- Department of Pedagogical Sciences
- Department of Value Education
- Department of Educational Psychology
- Department of Educational Technology
- Department of Curriculum Planning and Evaluation
- Department of Educational Planning and Administration.
What are the Courses offered for TNTEU Admission 2021?
The TNTEU offers one UG and two PG courses for the students.
- Under Graduate Course-B.Ed.
- Post-Graduate Course-M.Ed., M.Phil.
TNTEU Affiliated Colleges
There are various colleges at different districts affiliated with the University. In Chennai, there are 31 colleges affiliated with the University.
Check and Download TNTEU Affiliated Colleges Check Here.
TNTEU B.Ed. Application Process-2021
- Students should submit duly filled-in forms along with the application fee of Rs. 300/- in person or through the post. In the case of SC/ST candidates, the cost to be submitted will be Rs. 175/- and the applicants must also produce the attested copy of the Community certificate.
- The TNTEU application fee should be paid either in cash/demand draft(DD)drawn in favor of The Secretary, Tamil Nadu B.Ed. Entry and payable at Chennai. Candidates Completed forms, in all respects, along with the certificate and fee, should be sent to the address below.
Tamil Nadu B.Ed. Admissions,
Lady Wellington Institute of Advanced Study in Education
South Beach Road, Kamarajar Salai,
Tamil Nadu – 600 005.
What is the TNTEU B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria-2021?
For (B.Ed.) – 2 years
TNTEU University offers B.Ed. The degree program in the following optional subjects:
- Candidate should have passed the 10+2 qualifying examination performed by the respective State Board/CBSE or any other recognized board of Education.
- Candidates who have passed UG Degree Examination of the UGC recognized Universities in any of the subjects offered by the directorate of School Education level are eligible for admission.
- BC/ BCM-45%
- MBC/ DNC-43%
- SC/ SCA/ ST-40%.
If the candidate possesses UG as well as PG degree in the same subject, the marks obtained in the UG Degree alone shall consider for eligibility.
- Aspirants who possess the Post-Graduate degree in Home Science/ Economics/ Commerce/ Political Science/ Commerce/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Logic/ Indian Culture/ Philosophy with at least 50% marks are eligible for admission. In this case, the major subject in the UG and PG Degrees shall be the same.
TNTEU B.Ed. Reservation Criteria-2021
- Among the 18% seats reserved for Scheduled Caste candidates, 3% of the positions offered to Arunthathiyars
- 1% of the total seats reserved for aspirants belonging to Scheduled Tribe.
- 20% of the total seats reserved for students belonging to the MBC and DNC category/community.
- Among the 30% seats reserved for candidates belonging to BC, 3.5% of the seats earmarked for Muslim candidates
- The rest of the 31% of seats belong to general category candidates for Open Competition (OC).
- One position in each College of Education for the Wards of Ex-Serviceman of Tamil Nadu origin.
- 3% of the seats will reserve for Differently-Abled candidates (Physically and visually challenged) in each College of Education.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University,
Gangaiamman Koil Street, Karapakkam, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu, India – 600 097
Phone No.: (044) 28389087
Email ID: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.tnteu.ac.in/
Exams 2022 - FAQ
Candidates can find the correct answers highlighted on the TNTEU Admission 2021 and some university/institution will provide the objection details in the answer key.
Candidates can check the TNTEU Admission 2021 from the official website.
After the TNTEU Admission 2021 is released, candidates can expect their result. The officials will notify the release date of the result on the official website.