by Sabiya | Last updated: Apr 15, 2020
Tamil Nadu Open University is an educational institution for open and distance learning. The Government of Tamil Nadu established it in the year 2002. TNOU situated in Chennai. TNOU offers 113 programs of study at levels from certificate to postgraduate and has 13 academic schools, five support divisions, a media center, and more than 600 learner support centers across Tamil Nadu. The main motive of Tamil Nadu Open University(TNOU) is to impart knowledge and education to every candidate residing in cities or remote areas of the country.
TNOU Admission Schedule Dates- 2020
Aspirants can check the schedule for all the courses for TNOU Admission 2020 below.
Release of TNOU Admission Application Form 2020
To be notified
Last date for the Submission of the Application Form
Last week of May 2020
3rd week of Jun 2020
TNOU Admission Interview Round 2020
Last week of Jun 2020
Release of Selection List for TNOU Admission 2020
Last week of Jun 2020
TNOU 2020 Admission notification to the selected candidates
Last week of Jun 2020
Last date for the TNOU Admission 2020
1st week of Jul 2020
TNOU Induction Programme 2020
2nd Week of Jul 2019
TNOU Application Form-2020
All the eligible students can apply for the concerned course of TNOU Admission 2020 by filling the Application Form. Students can get the Application Form in both the online and offline mode. For online mode, they can visit the official site, and for offline mode, they can visit the campus in person to collect the Application Form fir TNOU Admission 2020. Candidates submitting the Application Form in an online way must pay the required Application Fee via Credit Card/Debit Card or by Net Banking, and candidates applying in offline mode can pay the fees through Demand Draft.
How to apply for TNOU 2020 Online?
Step 1: Visit the official site.
Step 2: Click on the online TNOU admission option.
Step 3: Candidates can click on the New Registration button and then the applicant registration option.
Step 4: Now, candidates can enter the Username and Password of their choice and then click on the Sign-Up button.
Step 5: After completing all the formalities, students can fill all the required details of the Application Form and then submit it with the necessary amount of money.
Hint: Aspirants can pay the Application Fee via Debit Card/Credit Card or by Net Banking.
TNOU Admission Process-2020
- Candidates must check the Eligibility of their concerned courses for the TNOU admission 2020. If eligible, then students must keep themselves ready with all the required details for TNOU 2020 Admission.
- Visit the official site to get the Application Form. Then candidates must enter all the required details in the Application Form and submit it. Aspirants can collect the Application Form for TNOU 2020 Admission in offline mode also from the university campus.
- All the successfully submitted Application Forms automatically and safely get pushed to the Database of the Server located at TNOU, and the same is not accessible to an outsider.
- Once the data synchronized, new Admission seeking candidate's data with his/her application and all the enclosures are now locally available for further process by the staff of the University for approval or otherwise.
- Then the staff members will verify all the information filled by the applicants in the Application Form and select candidates based on that. On confirmation of Admission, the students will receive an SMS on their registered mobile number stating that the Admission is confirmed.
What are the courses offered for TNOU Admission 2020?
Students can check the list of the courses offered by the Tamil Nadu Open University(TNOU) for its admission below.
- B.A. History & Heritage Management
- B.A. Urdu
- B.A. English and Communication
- B.A. History
- B.A. Criminology & Criminal Justice Administration
- B.A. History and Heritage Management
- B.A. Tourism & Travel Studies
- B.A. Economics
- B.A. Business Economics
- B.A. Public Administration
- B.A. in Political Science
- B.A. Sociology
- B.A. Human Rights
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- BSW Social Work
- B.Com (Bank Management)
- B.Com. (Corporate Secretaryship)
- B.Com. (Accounting & Finance)
- B.Com. (Computer Applications)
- BBA (Computer Applications)
- B.B.A. (Marketing Management)
- B.B.A. (Retail Management)
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Mathematics with Computer Applications
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Visual Communication
- B.Sc Multimedia
- BCA (Simultaneous Registration – S.E.)
- B.C.A. (Lateral Entry – L.E.)
- B.Sc in Apparel and Fashion Design
- B.Sc in Apparel and Fashion Design (Lateral Entry)
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.) in Drama and Theatre Studies ( 4 yrs Programme)
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Ed.(Special Education)
- M.C.A (Lateral Entry – L.E.)
- M.A. History
- M.A. Public Administration
- M.A. Sociology
- M.A. in Political Science
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. Tamil
- M.A. English
- M.A. Translation Studies
- M.A. Linguistics
- M.S.W. Social Work
- M.A. Tourism and Travel Studies
- M.A. Women Studies
- M.A. Criminology & Criminal Justice Administration
- M.A. Human Rights
- M.A. Development Administration
- M.A. Police Administration
- M.A. International Relations
- M.A. Anthropology
- M.A. Gender Studies
- M.A. Islamic Studies
- M.Sc. Psychology
- M.Sc. Counselling & Psychotherapy
- M.Sc. Counselling & Psychotherapy (Lateral Entry – L.E.)
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Geography
- M.Sc. Apparel and Fashion Design
- M.A. Comparative Literature
- M.B.A. (Logistics Management)
- M.B.A. (Hospital Administration)
- M.B.A. (Shipping and Logistics Management)
- M.Sc Physics
- M.Sc Chemistry
- M.Sc Botany
- M.Sc. Zoology.
For more details check TNOU official website www.tnou.ac.in